DISH Rebates - Redemption Nightmare

After being told since August that my rebates would show up on the "next" bill, today I was informed they have never received my rebate form. :eek: I then asked why have I been lied to since the beginning of August? :eek: Once again I was told it will be on my next bill. :confused: Time will tell.....

I have received two $10.00 credits on my last bills, but had not received the $99.00 rebates for two Vip-211 HD receivers. I sent an email to ceo@echostar.com and got a reply the same day saying I would be credited $198.00 on my next statement.

If you want action go to the top.

Update.....................

Checked recent activity on my statement and the credits for the two receivers are listed. Will apply to next statement.

i emailed the ceo people. they responded and said we will take care of it"

haven't seen anything under recent activity. it's been a week.

The redemption website shows that my check was mailed but it doesn't say when it was and for how much?!?! I didn't know about the site until today so I wonder when it was actually mailed? :confused: :confused: I'm still waiting patiently! :sleeo
Check?..To my knowledge, the rebate company does not send checks. The rebates show up as credits on your bills. You'd better check into this a little further.

i signed up beginning of august! sent in the rebate on 09/04. emailed ceo people in november, said my credit will show up on december bill.

today i check and i see
DIGITAL HOME ADVANTAGE - ADJUSTMENT -10.0

I am supposed to be getting two credits.

Basic Programming $100 back ($10/month for 10 months)
DishHDTM Programming $100 back ($10/month for 10 months)

i feel so helpless..can't call cause they flat out lie to you, i emailed ceo guy yest, nothing yet.

www.web-rebates.com/dishnetwork said that my checks have been mailed too. It's possible they mail them to Dish Network and then it's credits on my account or something, but either way they received all my paperwork on 10-16-2007 and I haven't seen checks or credits so far.

It does take a fair deal of time in previous experience with other YA processed rebates.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts