DISH's new IPTV Service to be called...

T and V go together so naturally, and have for as long as I can remember, it would never have occurred to me to pronounce it nut-v. I don't think that will be a problem. Nevertheless, regardless of dubious names, I hope Dish's (or anybody else's) OTT service succeeds and succeeds big.

Reactions: Hall
I agree that the name isn't a catchy name the way it is written presently, but I think DISH is trying to stay with 4 digit short names. DISH/Nutv. But if they went with NuTv , it would be harder to confuse the name and say Nut v. I called DISH, that name years before they decided to change their name from Dish network. Even when people on other boards said that I should use the E* symbol instead. I often wonder if DISH actually gets some of their ideas from this web board. So they can copyright that name right now. I give it to you free:

NuTv.:bigok

I agree that the name isn't a catchy name the way it is written presently, but I think DISH is trying to stay with 4 digit short names. DISH/Nutv. But if they went with NuTv , it would be harder to confuse the name and say Nut v. I called DISH, that name years before they decided to change their name from Dish network. Even when people on other boards said that I should use the E* symbol instead. I often wonder if DISH actually gets some of their ideas from this web board. So they can copyright that name right now. I give it to you free:

NuTv.:bigok

True that! NuTV would be even better.....

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts