Does Dish auto renew sport packages?

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

wingfan09

Active SatelliteGuys Member
Original poster
Mar 9, 2014
Michigan
This past week I upgraded my programming and i see that my current balance is a lot higher than what I added.

Posted Via The FREE SatelliteGuys Reader App!

The due date and the service date are two separate things. For a dha account it will be 20 days difference. For the lowest prorated amount on a bill, you would change on the day before the start of the new billing cycle. Billing cycles will be noted on each bill.

The due date and the service date are two separate things. For a dha account it will be 20 days difference. For the lowest prorated amount on a bill, you would change on the day before the start of the new billing cycle. Billing cycles will be noted on each bill.
My due day and billing cycle are right in line soooo :p

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

The due date should be a few days into your billing cycle. What are your billing period dates? It will show next to your core package.

It's not allowing me to upload the photo in here but I can email you where it shows the due date, and bill cycle date. 6 day difference

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)