DV3 Help

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

textmex

SatelliteGuys Family
Original poster
Mar 19, 2007
We have an old DV3 receiver for our Dish install here at work. I am trying to hook up a OTA antenna so we can get the March Madness games today but I can't get it to work. I hooked the coax to the antenna in on the back of the receiver, but I can't get the receiver to recognize it or find the locals.

Anyone know enough about this dinosaur reciever to help? Or anyone know where I can get online help/manual for this receiver?

What ever the model number is makes no difference that is just a pass thru to the TV when you shut the receiver off. Instead of connecting it to the satellite receiver connect it directly to the TV and use the TV's tuner to select your local channel.

Do you have an exact receiver model? DV3 is not the model number.

I think he have something like legacy receiver because the old ones used to say DVB (looked like DV3) on the front where dishpro receivers now have a model number there. All of them were ota pass-through only. well, the 6000 could do ota analog and digital via a separate module but that receiver doesn't say DVB on the front of it.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts