DVR Folder System

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Status
Please reply by conversation.

brphoto

Original poster
Dec 17, 2005
I wish Directv's folder system would allow you to create your own folders and move recordings into a folder. So you could create a Movie folder and put all the movies you had recorded into 1 folder. It would really clean up your recording list. How hard can that be. DISH had this when I was on DISH.

But instead they control the folder for you.

Reactions: dalyew
Any type of sorting would be a nice addition. An easier setup to eliminate user-configured options (which directv seems to not like), would be a tab system with an default ALL tab, then tabs for movies, sports, kids, news, etc. There is enough data attached to recordings that this shouldn't be undoable.

That said DirecTV boxes still don't indicate a season/episode number, though they are working on implementing that.

Dish DVR software is a ways ahead of DirecTV in many of these type of things.

Any type of sorting would be a nice addition. An easier setup to eliminate user-configured options (which directv seems to not like), would be a tab system with an default ALL tab, then tabs for movies, sports, kids, news, etc. There is enough data attached to recordings that this shouldn't be undoable.

That said DirecTV boxes still don't indicate a season/episode number, though they are working on implementing that.

Dish DVR software is a ways ahead of DirecTV in many of these type of things.
The s#e# has been in testing for a few weeks now.. should take long to push regional.. although 929 is set to push next.. stupid wvb enhancements.. I'd rather see s#e# pushed live... but the sorting options can still be fine tuned slightly...

I miss that also.... I had dish and that's what I miss is how easy the hopper was to use. Supposedly channel logos displayed next to their channel # are in the works in a future software update. They should get rid of the list view. I'd rather them display shows in tile form.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts