Early Dish Pictures from CES

The guide interface looks light years ahead of the 722 guide. It looks more D* like.... Will DISH upgrade our guide interface with that one?

Thanks on the pictures - one request to anyone at CES. Google TV boxes / TV's. If you can get pictures of the about menu (home -> settings -> about) I'd be grateful. Specifically the Model Number / Build Number! Thanks!

So I was leaving CES to head back to my hotel room to dump and edit some video that we took today and on the way out I ran into Snooki!

Man she is short!

Sent from my iPad using The SatelliteGuys app!

Attachments

• image-839021982.jpg
    image-839021982.jpg
    79.1 KB · Views: 526
Must be prototype Hopper

Sure looks like a smart card sticking out in Scott's photo

Nope real working boxes. I opened up the door on the front of the unit so you guys could see what was in there. :)

They gave me a remote and let me do whatever I wanted, this thing is FAST! (I can't wait to post videos!) The only thing that screwed up for me in playing with it was the PIP would not engage when I first selected it. But turning it off and on again then it worked.

Scott Greczkowski said:
The only thing that screwed up for me in playing with it was the PIP would not engage when I first selected it. But turning it off and on again then it worked.

And so it begins, bugs already!!!!

Sent from my iPhone using SatelliteGuys

So I was leaving CES to head back to my hotel room to dump and edit some video that we took today and on the way out I ran into Snooki!

Man she is short!

Sent from my iPad using The SatelliteGuys app!

Let us know if you run into Brandi.

You might, actually.

Man I wish we had a budget like Engadget do we could get a real data line. I would love to show everyone our videos of this thing in action!

Man I wish we had a budget like Engadget do we could get a real data line. I would love to show everyone our videos of this thing in action!
If that isn't a plea for more Pub Members / Supporters, well, it should be! ;)

Here's a question I'm sure can't be answered yet (maybe by existing 922 owners?). In the DVR Recordings, can it be changed to a list format as opposed to thumbnail icons?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts