easy way to get credits

Pen15head

SatelliteGuys Pro
Apr 30, 2009
baltimore
if you sign up for hbo/show time free for 3 months, dish will issue two credits of 24.00 to your account right away along with the prorated charges for the current billing time line. the next day, simply remove the hbo/showtime credit. the credits given to you will remain on the bill, then dish will also give you a prorated credit for the removal of hbo/showtime. their system does not adjust the original two 24.00 credits they give you upfront.

you will pretty much pay 80 cents for hbo/show for one day, a five dollar transaction fee, but receive a total of 48.00 in credits on your bill. thats a profit of over 42.00. do not speak to a rep to remove hbo/show, as they may catch this and fix the credits. remove it through the telephone automated system, or from the website if it will let you.

bhelms

Retired & lovin' it!
Lifetime Supporter
Feb 26, 2006
Central PA
I think this is a great example of what's contributing to our country's decline. We should never justify our own bad behavior by pointing to others' dubious dealings!

Just saying...

jacobm69

SatelliteGuys Pro
Dec 3, 2006
Kent County, Delaware
i got this credit last month and was told that if i removed these channels within the 3 months that i got credit, then i would have the credit removed and be charged full.

Those credits may not be removed immediately from your account, but i bet they will be by the time your 3 months is up. Looks like you may have just cost yourself money when you factor in your $5 transaction fee.

Karma's a B*tch

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)