Email on Cooking Channel AT200

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Untitled_zpsqwhy52ki.png

Reactions: Yespage
LOL, was my first thought. Would be poor form though.

That was one the family was missing, but wasn't going to pay extra for the 250 with the Hopper install recently. Would make them happy.

There is a god and his name is Alton Brown!

About globbin' time! This was announced to happen in August I think. Better late than never. Cooking Channel will help the pain of paying a lot of money for the few channels I watch as this will up the viewed hours a bit. They show a lot more cooking programs than Food Network.

Not much left in 250 these days. Another of my loved channels, until it got dumbed down was Science, but that is in 200 now too.
I noticed it was already on over the weekend.
Cooking was in free preview.

Reactions: Stephen Henson
Now that it is no longer in Free Preview, can someone who has AT200 confirm that they still have Cooking Channel? Did this change occur today like that e-mail said?

I have top 200 and no Cooking Channel, not that I really care two hoots about the cooking channel or the food channel. I like to eat food , not watch shows about cooking it.:hungry

The latest uplink now says the free preview has been changed to subscription. I assume that everyone who has AT200 still has Cooking Channel?

W00t! Good job Dish. Next renewal, get it down to 120, with TCM and NBCSN... and every other channel. ;)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)