Falling Skies - TNT

Next Episode: Season 3, Episode 9

Sunday, July 28, 2013

"Journey to Xibalba": Tom uncovers intelligence about the heart of the alien operation; Charleston prepares to mount an offensive; the mole's identity is discovered.

S~

Season 3 Finale

Sunday, August 4, 2013

"Brazil": The 2nd Mass destroys a crucial Espheni base; the Mason family is reunited with those who had been lost; the fate of the Earth's remaining survivors is put in doubt by the arrival of more interstellar players.

S~

More aliens?!? Good grief when did the earth become such a hot bed of alien activity after billions of years of being left alone!

Well, thank goodness we only had to endure 10 episodes to get to that ridiculous finale. Timer deleted. Could care less from here on out.

Next season, it will be all about trying to use Lexie as a weapon, early defense mechanism, etc...the writing is all over the wall.

I enjoyed it enough to keep the timer for next season. This time of year, I will take what I can get.

Next season, it will be all about trying to use Lexie as a weapon, early defense mechanism, etc...the writing is all over the wall.

The second I saw that as an infant she was special in some way, I knew they would be ripping off the plot device from the original "V" mini-series. She'll be the key to [fill in the blank].

I enjoyed it enough to keep the timer for next season. This time of year, I will take what I can get.

With all the other disappointments and cancellations this summer and lack of other options, I'll definitely hold on to my timer. Heck, this week I'll probably be watching more new episodes of Netflix originals than new episodes of cable/broadcast network programming.

This stinker proves I'll watch most anything that's SciFi. ;.

I do not know if I would go as far as calling it a stinker, but there are a lot of things I do not like about this show. But, there are a lot of things I do like, so I watch it anyways... Being a summer series has its advantages...

In spite of some missteps last season, it's still the best returning summer sci-fi series right now, though Under the Dome redeemed itself toward the end.

What worries me from the preview is that it looks like they are going to be throwing the kitchen sink in next season given what looks like an alien feeding frenzy incoming... What made Earth so popular all the sudden...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 2)