Falling Skies - TNT

Season 4 of Falling Skies looks insane! We’ve been hearing about potential new aliens coming in. Anything you can tease?
That premiere I watched earlier in the week, and the cold open is pretty damn b-a-n-a-n-a-s. One of the new aliens you’ve heard about may give George Lucas reason to phone his lawyers. (IOW, we’re gonna need a bigger can of Off!)

Season 4 of Falling Skies looks insane! We’ve been hearing about potential new aliens coming in. Anything you can tease?
That premiere I watched earlier in the week, and the cold open is pretty damn b-a-n-a-n-a-s. One of the new aliens you’ve heard about may give George Lucas reason to phone his lawyers. (IOW, we’re gonna need a bigger can of Off!)
Do you have anything on Hal and Lourdes from Falling Skies? I have been wanting them together since the beginning.
Based on what happens in that b-a-n-a-n-a-s cold open, you’d be well advised to exhibit some patience. Because for one thing, when we next see her a few scenes later, Lourdes has… changed.

Next Episode: Season 04, Episode 01

Sunday, June 22, 2014

"Ghost in the Machine": The Mason clan and the remaining 2nd Mass are attacked by a new Espheni war machine; the Masons must forge new relationships and abilities to survive.

S~

Was a pretty good episode. I found myself confused a few times. It got me excited for the rest of the season though.

Posted Via The FREE SatelliteGuys Reader App!

I wonder why they are keeping the adults alive now? And why no longer do they have the control parasites for the children, but indoctrination?

I quite frankly, had struggled to stay connected to the show, but last night, IMO, just promised more of the same. Think the timer is in jeopardy.

I quite frankly, had struggled to stay connected to the show, but last night, IMO, just promised more of the same. Think the timer is in jeopardy.

I was kind of thinking the same thing. Again family members are separated and I am sure it will be a season long effort to reunite just to be split up again for next season.

I can't put my finger on what's wrong, but I feel the writers are lost. First the time line jump sucked, it left me confused to the point I asked myself, did I miss an episode, they better fix it quick, or I jump ship, and enjoy the last ship, which I feel has much more possiabilies, since that could really happen

It seems like they took the eye bug control thing as far as it could go as a plot device in terms of controlling/infiltrating the good guys, and now they have to come up with a completely new thing to keep the show fresh. But at this point it seems totally contradictory and senseless. Cochise mentioned something about a power source, unwilling to discuss further, so my guess is the Eshfeni need un-eye-bugged humans as the energy "source"--Matrix style.

One thing I was never clear on, is the Hitler youth program in the same place as where Maggie, Lexi, et. al. are. I don't think we ever saw the two youngest sons interacting.

It seems like they took the eye bug control thing as far as it could go as a plot device in terms of controlling/infiltrating the good guys, and now they have to come up with a completely new thing to keep the show fresh. But at this point it seems totally contradictory and senseless. Cochise mentioned something about a power source, unwilling to discuss further, so my guess is the Eshfeni need un-eye-bugged humans as the energy "source"--Matrix style.

One thing I was never clear on, is the Hitler youth program in the same place as where Maggie, Lexi, et. al. are. I don't think we ever saw the two youngest sons interacting.

I believe the youth program is in the same community as where Maggie and Lexi are.

Next Episode: Season 04, Episode 02

Sunday, June 29, 2014"The Eye":
The Espheni reveal their plan to Tom; Weaver and Pope search for a way out of the Espheni prison; Matt struggles to hide his true allegiance at the youth camp; Anne searches for her daughter; Ben discovers that Lexi has been keeping a secret.

S~

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 2)