Fargo on FX

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
I think this looks interesting. I may give it a season pass on the Apple TV if I hear good things about the first couple episodes.

I will give it a timer also since I liked the movie and see where the series goes!! :)

Yea I like Billy Bob,and Fargo is one of my favorite movies.I set a timer for it,try to check it out soon.

I've enjoyed almost all the Coen bros.movies,so I'm sure I'll like this.

I bought the season pass from iTunes for $25.99. This is one of the rare cases where there is a slight price difference between Amazon at $28.40 and iTunes. Most current seasons are the exact same price on both services. More important than that is that iTunes streams in 1080p that is noticeably better than the 720p from Amazon and slightly better than FX-HD from Dish.

Anyways, I really liked the first episode. It's a great cast and the show feels true to the movie. I especially like Martin Freeman and it was cool to see Bob Odenkirk (Saul from Breaking Bad). I'm looking forward to seeing where it goes from here.

FX’s ‘Fargo’ Debuts With 2.65M Viewers

The 10 PM premiere of the limited series based on the Coen brothers’ Oscar-winning 1996 pic was watched by 2.65 million total viewers and 1.02 million among adults 18-49. The 97-minute debut was down 12% from the 3.04 million who tuned in for the 91-minute premiere of The Bridge on July 10 last year in the same time slot.

deadline.com

Excellent first episode. Better than I anticipated. Reminds me a little of Justified. (One of the best shows on TV) I tend to do other things while watching TV, check email etc... I don't during Justified, and didn't for this show.

Missed the first episode so I bought it from iTunes. Loved it. Bibbly Bob Thorton is amazing. The whole show was great. Going to savor this one.

Could be. It's my Justified replacement till Justified comes back l look forward to each week now. I hope people catch on to it.

This show has me convinced that Bob Odenkirk is a genius. He didn't get the staring role in either this or Breaking Bad, he didn't even get one of the more likable characters. He sure knows how to pick winners though. Going forward, if he is even a minor part of a drama series I'm probably checking it out.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts