Favorite iPad APP

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Anything that uses the retina display... the NY Times app is just stunning. I feel like I am reading text clearer than if I had the paper in my hands; and the Kindle app -- WOW! Amazon is not stupid. They are competing with Apple, but they create the single best e-book reader for the iPad. Brilliant. The retina-display-enabled Kindle app just knocks my socks off.

The new Bejeweled HD app. Finally, full screen version, stunning graphics and addictive as always

Sent from my iPad using SatelliteGuys

There are so many ipad application available in the market but I recommend Timeline Eons app, a graphic representation of the entire natural and human history:

A useful app I use is the Sex Offenders app. I know this might sound a bit weird, but I take my 11 month old's security very seriously and you never know what can be lurking around the corner. As an example, my folks live in a small community of 2000 people and there are 7 registered offenders (that completely shocked me as I never expected it). If anything were to happen, going ape sh*t would be an understatement.

Cheers, K

A useful app I use is the Sex Offenders app. I know this might sound a bit weird, but I take my 11 month old's security very seriously and you never know what can be lurking around the corner. As an example, my folks live in a small community of 2000 people and there are 7 registered offenders (that completely shocked me as I never expected it). If anything were to happen, going ape sh*t would be an understatement.

Cheers, K
Thanks for the tip. Just downloaded the app. Was happy to see that my new house is quite free of offenders, but that may be helped by the fact that I live less than a half mile away from an elementary school. Quite frankly it's good that there's no offenders, I mean in the sense that my area is FULL of children, so it's nice to know there's no predators about.

Thanks for the tip. Just downloaded the app. Was happy to see that my new house is quite free of offenders, but that may be helped by the fact that I live less than a half mile away from an elementary school. Quite frankly it's good that there's no offenders, I mean in the sense that my area is FULL of children, so it's nice to know there's no predators about.

Some of us are safer than others!

ImageUploadedByTapatalk HD1351194677.217060.jpg

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

You need to be careful with these sex offender sites. Many do not identify the type of offense or the level of offense. Adult prostitution or drunken indecent exposure is not the same as rape or child molestation. Even charges of sexual assault can vary from a minor incident of misunderstanding to actual sexual battery.

Reactions: rockymtnhigh
My Wife got an IPAD2 and I am looking for a good and preferably free DLNA APP. I have always been an android user so I don't know much about the IPAD. I use Tversity on my home network and have no problem using or playing things with my Galaxy Tab 10.1. But haven't been able to get anything to work with her IPAD. Any help would be appreciated.

My Wife got an IPAD2 and I am looking for a good and preferably free DLNA APP. I have always been an android user so I don't know much about the IPAD. I use Tversity on my home network and have no problem using or playing things with my Galaxy Tab 10.1. But haven't been able to get anything to work with her IPAD. Any help would be appreciated.
While not free, I use Airplayer. https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/airplayer/id369713694?mt=8

Works good for me, even works with the HD Homerun Prime I have at the office. Giving me Digital Cable in my office at work. :D

Thanks Scott.. Now I know why I like android. I get great stuff for free.. Apple has good stuff too.. Just never for free.. Tried to talk the wife out of IPAD, but she just had to have it. Guess I will bust out the $5.00 they want for Airplayer.

There may be (and probably are) other ones out there, probably even free ones, but this one works well for me.

Sent from my iPhone using SatelliteGuys

Posted elsewhere, but I think this needs to be mentioned in this thread too:

Microsoft Office for iPad has now been released! Finally!!!

I won't pick up the iPad Office app until I break down and accept the annual subscription model. I know it will happen someday, but this is not that day.

Reactions: Bongu and TheForce
i hate how google divided up their google drive app. now you have to download the separate apps for docs, spreadsheets, etc.. to create and edit existing files :thumbdown

Needed to catch up on "24" and the FREE app for FOX is great. I was able to watch the first 5 hours for free. Just connected my ipad to an HDMI adapter and then to my AVR for the Home theater viewing. While the shows were free, we still had to suffer through the same commercial interruption over and over. So. Didn't have to pay the episode fee but did have to wait through the 30 second commercials. Miss the DVR.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)