Favorite show on OTA?

edisonprime

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Dec 12, 2012
Mister Ed on Antenna TV. Although the closest Antenna TV is a little ways away and doesn't always come in, so I can't always watch it.

Of the recent 'crop' - Big Bang Theory.
Of the past: Hill Street Blues, MASH.
Older than that: The Avengers (had crush on Emma)
From child hood yrs - Green Hornet.

I could have sworn we already did this question before but

TMZ and any sports on local My affiliate KBJR-DT2 (My9). They show HS sports and college sports on there.
I guess any old (with Charlie) 2 1/2 men episodes

Bates Motel is my favorite show right now. Also like The Good Wife and the Americans for good drama, and both American Idol and The Voice are good for just kickin' back and enjoying the music.

Hockey Night in Canada!

I recently moved my antenna and get CBC Montreal most of the time now. It's a glorious thing. Also, SRC CTV and TVA a lot of the time. Add the AM21 and a zip from Honolulu (which matches those channels in Montreal) so I can watch CBC on Directv.. because when you think Hawaii, don't you think Montreal?

Reactions: Mr Tony
I recently moved my antenna and get CBC Montreal most of the time now. It's a glorious thing. Also, SRC CTV and TVA a lot of the time. Add the AM21 and a zip from Honolulu (which matches those channels in Montreal) so I can watch CBC on Directv.. because when you think Hawaii, don't you think Montreal?

Do you get CityTV (61.1) as it has hockey 2-3 times a week (including every Saturday night) ?

Do you get CityTV (61.1) as it has hockey 2-3 times a week (including every Saturday night) ?

I do not. In the age of DTV Canada, I only get CBC CTV TVA and SRC. CBC is there most of the time, especially in the evening and night. In the analog days, CBC and TQC (? it was 17) were the clearest, but I got all of the Montreal stations except Global and the old pre-City 61. TVA, SRC, and CTV now only come in at night when it's clear, although TVA has been coming in more recently. I keep my antenna pointed at Montreal all of the time and the US stations are perfect, although WCAX can flutter a little when very windy. I am not at the same location I was in the analog days, but it's close by. I also do not have the greatest antenna ever made and it's just on the side of my house a few feet below the roof overhang.

Reactions: Mr Tony

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts