FIRST LOOK - Hopper OTA Module

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Best is that with the Hopper learning remote, you can store all your settings (scanned ota and timers) that you can transfer toa replacement Hopper if ever needed,

OK, so WHY the hell aren't YOU paying for it YOURSELF...I'm 100% SURE your mommy doesn't give a rat's ass about getting EVERY, SINGLE (HD) TV CHANNEL that exists (or in your case sometimes, ones that do NOT exist!)
I might agree here. Allen is 39 years old!

now i have to convince my mom so she can pay for it.well once i get the rotor and the new antenna installed please help me out how do you use add locals on the hopper?when do you think they will add this feature?thanksAllen
OK, here is how you ADD locals, in a nutshell.
Step 1. Rotate your new antenna (if mom buys you one):imconfused
Step 2. Hit the 'add locals' button.
Step 2. Wait for Dish to upgrade the software and add this feature.

Oops, I may have these steps out of order.:D

At least on the Hopper, "Add locals" has never existed. In the latest test version of software, OTA sub-channel recording has been fixed (according to others).

I've never needed to use those features. All I need is the ability to watch my local channels and use some of the DVR functions.
I don't have a rotor either. But then, I don't have another city in a different direction that would have more channels I would like to watch. It would be a nice option if there was another city as the only one I do have close enough is over 50 miles away and seriously bad terrain (call it a mountain) between me and the city.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts