Fox Sports 1

I don't see how Direct,Dish & TWC can stick together. Did any one ever hear of anti-trust law?

Yep I have heard of it,what about Fox or any other broadcaster demanding carriage of all of their cable channels,in order to carry the ota network?What category does that fall into?

Not a fan of espn sports center either. To me fox sports live is similar to espn sportscenter but maybe it will grow on me, will see.

Unfortunately these "sports" talk shows are very cheap to produce and help offset the exorbitant cost of live sports programming.

Unfortunately, also, they are the most boring and insipid things next to daytime gabfests that exist.

Why can't these "sports" networks just show sports programming and dump these "know-it-all" jokers - where is my weekly curling tournament?

Now they are following "The Weather Channel's" example and producing their own anthology programs and other unwatchable crap - less sports more drama.

Needless to say I NEVER watch ESPN or any of its half brothers pre-recorded junk - only an occasional live football or baseball game.

All the other stuff just rots your brain.

Honestly, if ESPN went away, it would not worry me that much, there is so much more live stuff out there to satisfy my competitive streak.

I don't see how Direct,Dish & TWC can stick together. Did any one ever hear of anti-trust law?

Im not sure how all 3 showing a unified front that they wont pay 80 cents a sub violates anti trust... At some point at least one would agree to a price, but if they all refuse 80 cents then they have some leverage. Fox needs them more than they need fox.

Well, if this is actually true then Id expect Dish to run it the way it is until their contract expires, then pull it down. Dont have a lot of faith lately.

My guide just updated to FOXS1 at ch.150 and FOXS2 at ch.398. So much for the "dish wants to stick it to fox and not update the guide tags" posts we saw earlier.

No reason not to launch Fox Sports 2 in HD.

Dish showing why they continue to lose subs. This is 2013, people want HD not crappy looking SD!!!

Yes, but it *is* brought to us in "living color" :)

Remember when color broadcasts were a big deal?

Sent from my iPhone using SatelliteGuys

They need to fix the picture quality/reception on FS2. It looks terrible. Can't even read the sports scroll. Just go HD already.

There is no more speed logo in the guide...I wish fs2 was hd...I can tolerate sd from time to time but fs2 is one of the worst I have seen...unwatchable

I guess we won't see hd until a new contract is done

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)