Original poster
Staff member
HERE TO HELP YOU!
Apr 3, 2005
Central Michigan
Free previews of movie networks coming up:

Starz/Encore March 27-29

HBO/Cinemax April 10-13

Have looked ahead to the weekend schedule to see if anything worthwhile recording. Nothing but junk!! Think I found one movie. A great example of why I refuse to pay for these crappy so called "Premium" services. Cancelled Showtime after Dexter finished up, and I will never pay for them again. Thought that these "free preview" times were there to entice additional subscribers. Can't see that happening with the crap being featured on Starz this weekend.

Have looked ahead to the weekend schedule to see if anything worthwhile recording. Nothing but junk!! Think I found one movie. A great example of why I refuse to pay for these crappy so called "Premium" services. Cancelled Showtime after Dexter finished up, and I will never pay for them again. Thought that these "free preview" times were there to entice additional subscribers. Can't see that happening with the crap being featured on Starz this weekend.
Yes, nothing but junk. And previous reviews were Friday through Monday, now it is only through Sunday. They cut one day.

My reason for never paying again is based on the principle for paying for them in the first place and violating that reason...they have popped up some sort of advertisement graphic during programming or have messed with the end credits.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)