Free Previews

Starz/Encore is uplinked to freeview. If anyone is interested in owning it they are up for sale.

Anyone else's Epix freeview cut out? Website says it goes through today.

Although it looks like channel 103 says through 11/30. Hmm...

i just got a email from dish they say that nba league pass has a preview from today though the 29th.i just wanted to let you know about it.

LMN = Lifetime Movie Network

Yes, I knew what LMN was supposed to stand for although it plays more than just movies now. What I meant (I suppose I should have made that clearer) is that I am not seeing it in free preview. We already get Bloomberg , Pixl, and Starz Cinema.

Yes, I knew what LMN was supposed to stand for although it plays more than just movies now. What I meant (I suppose I should have made that clearer) is that I am not seeing it in free preview. We already get Bloomberg , Pixl, and Starz Cinema.
All the channels listed in the guide info of that free pre TV show wernt put up. Was very weird as that is usually reliable.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Reactions: Mojo Jojo
It appears that the following will be in free preview:

Universal Sports Network
Wed, 02/04/15 - Tue, 02/10/15
Always available in Mult-Sport Pack

107- Comedy Central
Thu, 02/05/15 - Tue, 03/03/15
Always available in America's Top 120

111- DIY Network
Always available in America's Top 200, Smart Pack

124- BET
Always available in America's Top 200

170- Nickelodeon

Science
Always available in America's Top 200, Smart Pack

208 - CNBC

[Source: http://www.mydish.com/perks/free-preview]

It's interesting, have we seen Viacom as part of these in the past? Seems like it is often Scripps, Hallmark, Discovery owned networks.

Reactions: pattykay
It's interesting, have we seen Viacom as part of these in the past? Seems like it is often Scripps, Hallmark, Discovery owned networks.

We saw some of the Viacom channels free like Nick during the Turner dispute. Although part of BB@Home, Palladia and Logo are Viacom channels that are in free preview sometimes. I think BET has been in free preview in the past.

Reactions: pattykay

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 2)