Free Previews

I am not at home and trying to set timers, but it is not showing up on Dish Anywhere. Anyone know when it usually becomes available on the online guide?

Just a little note. Channel 102 is listing Cinemax and HBO free previews are through September 8.

I think it's wrong because the TV Guide is actually listing the free previews through September 9.

I can tell by looking at the Cinemax channels on the TV Guide. I can't tell with HBO because I'm currently an HBO subscriber but I assume it's the same.

I am not at home and trying to set timers, but it is not showing up on Dish Anywhere. Anyone know when it usually becomes available on the online guide?

Another reason Dish Anywhere sucks compared to Dish Remote Access. They always showed up there, but don't on the crappy replacement.

They finally showed up on Dish Anywhere, but I missed one movie I wanted to record and it is not showing again. As for whether it is still going to be on Monday, I hope so. I went ahead and set my timer just in case.

Got a few recordings set. Tks for the heads up.

Sent from my iPhone using SatelliteGuys

It's not up at dishperks.com but a reminder for those interested, according to channel 103 (SD feed) that there will be a Starz and Encore free preview from November 28 to December 1.

Also I don't know how accurate this is but I saw on the TV Guide for channel 102, there is also an Epix free preview December 5 to December 8.

Last edited:
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1388107285.598916.jpg

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Nice. I dropped my HBO and Showtime about a month ago and it will be nice to set some recordings on some premium channels again. They are just getting too expensive. I like a few HBO shows but I think I am only going to have it during Game of Thrones from now on and catch everything I missed during the year on HBO Go while I have it.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 2)

Latest posts