FreedomPop Free Internet Review

You will Always find Bad Reviews whether warranted or not... I have been using the FreedomPop Int for almost two months now and am Pleased with it... I even watched WWE Pay Per View with it and only saw a little usage over 1 GB then... The 1st month I used just around 6 GB and even tho there is No Roll-Over of Unused GB at this time I have heard that there will bee in the Future along with UnLimited Usage Plans... I have experienced D/L Speeds up to 5.76Mbps and U/L's of 1.25Mbps at $18.99 I will not Complain.... I would like to hook up another Antenna to Hopefully Boost Reception as sometimes I see two lights on the front... Most of the time there are 3 lights and I have also seen 4 lights at various times... I use the Int quite a bit but that 1st month I toned it down just to see how much I would use... This month I am going almost as much as I used to when I had Comcrap...! I still have 17 days of service left for this month and have used just under 3GB so far...!

If anyone has knowledge of what Outside Antenna to use I would Appreciate that infro... Happy New Year To All Who Pass Thru Here...! :party

Just a quickie reply, I am still under usage of 4GB with 12 days to go in this time period(Monthly). My Month goes from the 20th to the 20th...!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)