FSTV FreeSpeech TV - Anyone getting this?

Status
Please reply by conversation.
In the process on setting up satellite channels on Amiko-A3, and just scanned in a new symbol rate of 11840V and SR is unchanged. Anyone else observed this?

THANK YOU VERY MUCH. We had a very windy storm and i went to FSTV and it was gone. Since it is such a tricky channel to get in, i assumed my dish was out of alignment. Sure enough, i scanned the transponder you mentioned, and wham bam, theres FSTV!

11840 v 1784

Similar story here. I took down my 1.2 meter dish a few weeks ago to work on some motor issues. Put it back up last weekend and got it tracking pretty nicely, except I couldn't get FSTV. I would have kept trying, but luckily it started raining. But not have it tracking well enough to get FSTV has been bugging me all week.

Similar story here. I took down my 1.2 meter dish a few weeks ago to work on some motor issues. Put it back up last weekend and got it tracking pretty nicely, except I couldn't get FSTV. I would have kept trying, but luckily it started raining. But not have it tracking well enough to get FSTV has been bugging me all week.

Yea, when i fine tune, i tune up off 123w and the UTW channels. If i can get FSTV, ill get everything else.

Reactions: lost_mesa
FSTV has moved yet again back to 11857 v 1784.

I also found out that the new Ecoda inline amplifier makes getting FSTV impossible. The inline amplifier makes things worse for me!

Reactions: northgeorgia
It appears FSTV has kicked up the power. Where i normally get about a 55% quality, i am now holding solid at 70% - So, for those who couldn't quite pull it in, try again now.

Well, I am getting 26 to 44 % right now on FSTV's feed on G-18 bird!:biggrin go figure they must have crank up the RF juice!
It should be higher. I'm getting 77% quality on the Amiko A3. What receiver are you using?

I was rescanning on 123w and noticed that FSTV at 11856 V 1784 has disappeared without a trace. Everything else is great and I went out to the dish and everything is good there too. Anyone getting a signal?

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)