Galaxy Marketing still in business?

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Status
Please reply by conversation.
Is Galaxy Marketing/ WSI still in business? Their phones answer with a automated telemarketing system.

Nope gone with the wind!!

Posted Via The FREE SatelliteGuys Reader App!

Reactions: dougruss
I foolishly placed an order with them early this summer for a dish motor. My order is probably still sitting on their site to this day, thankfully they didn't take my money yet. I made several phone calls at that time to figure out what was going on with them, but no answer at all. I tried all the phone numbers on all three websites they have and no answer to any of them. I figured they were out of business, but didn't understand why their websites were still up and functional. It looked as though they just opened up an expensive new building in China for a little while before going completly under. It looked to me that they grew too big, way too fast and seriously misjudged the FTA market and consequently went broke soon after. I still don't know why their websites are still up, or when they will be in operation again. It's not like everyone new to FTA is going to know whether to buy from them or not. I now know to stay away at all costs. :)

Robbie was a very nice guy but when we ended their sponsorship I did it because the quality of his products was crap and the customer service was non existent.

When we had gold sponsors I only choose to select those companies I felt offered great products and great service. When I felt they no longer offered these things I removed them. (They wanted to stay some even offered to pay triple of what they were paying!). For me it wasn't about money if it did would have taken the money from the hundreds of companies that wanted to advertise here. For me being listed as a SatelliteGuys gold sponsor was our deal of quality and trust.

Yup, I'm gonna miss them. Have several WSI products that I'm still using today and for the most part have zero problems with them. Of course they are DMSI clones but they work just the same.

Waiting for WSI to come back under a different name, which is usually what happens when companies like this go under. There's lots of successful ppl out there that had business failures early in their careers. I wish him all the best.

Exactly, like a year ago at least. I hope my money won't be taken out. My order is still sitting there since early this past summer with no way to delete it. :-/ It's messed up. I don't think anyone is going to take it over anytime soon.

Someone I know was attempting to purchase a 90cm dish from that website 2 weeks ago and wondered why emails weren't being answered. I agree the website should be taken down.
Exactly, like a year ago at least. I hope my money won't be taken out. My order is still sitting there since early this past summer with no way to delete it. :-/ It's messed up. I don't think anyone is going to take it over anytime soon.
Very misleading to maintain website and ordering like that. At a minimum they should disable ordering and post a message stating whether or not they will be back in business in the future. Maybe you should contact the better business bureau for that area or even file a complaint: http://www.bbb.org/atlanta/business...tants/galaxy-marketing-in-marietta-ga-7003611

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 2)

Latest posts