Status
Please reply by conversation.

Magic Static

SatelliteGuys Master
Original poster
Lifetime Supporter
Oct 12, 2010
Montana
SO I placed an order for a couple of motors and a dish and two lnbs 5 days ago. I have not gotten a response or shipping info. Is this normal? First time with this company for me.

OK Cool. was just curious. I figured they wouldn't be here if they were not good.

I will ping Robbie and let him know. I do believe he is traveling currently, but has someone taking care of the orders.

Thanks for letting us know! :)

SO I placed an order for a couple of motors and a dish and two lnbs 5 days ago. I have not gotten a response or shipping info. Is this normal? First time with this company for me.

Hi. Sorry for the lack of communication. I have sent you a private message. I will personally look into it and take care of it. Please check your private message.

FYI for everyone, if you place an order on our site, you should receive an email confirmation. Most times, it will end up in peoples junk or spam email box, so make sure to check that as well. When we receive online orders, we process them and try to ship within 24hrs. Sometimes this is not possible due to the amount of orders we receive. But we try to get them out the door as soon as humanly possible.

If you have any concerns or questions about any of your orders, please email us at sales(at)galaxy-marketing.com and we will reply back as soon as the email is received.

Thank you everyone for your business and I appreciate it very much.

Heh, I ordered a Gbox from Sadoun back in the middle of December and I still haven't got it. I just got an e-mail from them today saying that it'll be ANOTHER delay of two weeks before they ship it. :mad::mad:

Update: At this time I still don't know if my stuff is on the way. Robby said order processed and shipped. Shipping info says 1 box 8lbs. All that stuff is not in 1 box and certainly weighs more than 8lbs. But I think we have confirmed the communication problem. And Robby, check the Contact Us page on your site, might want to fix that stuff. 2 is spelled two ;) All the sales and tech links are the same email address. Dunno maybe they are supposed to be.
Not sure where to contact, GA or CA about online orders.

Last edited:
Just ordered some stuff Friday. Called the Atlanta number. Quantum View UPS shipping notice came Friday evening. Perfect.

Rocks

Just ordered some stuff Friday. Called the Atlanta number. Quantum View UPS shipping notice came Friday evening. Perfect.

Rocks

Of course it was. I'm sure GM does this all the time all day long. It's what they do. It seems I have an Irish Legislator in the family. I always pick the wrong line at the Super Market checkout. I never get what I order at McD's unless I check before I pull away. LOL Anyone who reads here finds out shortly that WSI/GM do a good job here. I'm sure I'll buy from them again and it won't go down this way again(go away Murphy) No Worries

Reactions: k.r.
Heh, I ordered a Gbox from Sadoun back in the middle of December and I still haven't got it. I just got an e-mail from them today saying that it'll be ANOTHER delay of two weeks before they ship it. :mad::mad:

New shipment of GBox V3000 arriving this week. Thanks for your patience. Factory was out of raw material.

I know it's an older thread but I submitted an order online and received an email confirmation on February 25th. It's now March 10th and no indication of the order being processed. Emails sent to both the sales and tech departments bounced back and calling both sales numbers goes into a sales pitch about a Medic-Alert and $100 card for $1.99. Then an option to have your call returned-collect. Anyone else dealt with them recently?

Carl

They are done. You won't get your order. The real question is why is the web site still up?

They are done. You won't get your order. The real question is why is the web site still up?

Because Robby can always use the scam of a few extra bucks to fund his new life on an undisclosed Pacific island with Hugo from Azbox/Opensat. :biggrin2

The guy ripped people off, turned tail and ran. Would you really expect him to shut down payments and a defunct website?

Reactions: dougruss
Looks like someone is going to get in even more trouble if this keeps up especially now since our Imperial Federal Goobermit has decided to fix something that wasn't broken to begin with, ie, Net Neutrality! I can see the headlines now, "Internet Fraud Ring Busted!" :oldwink

But along that line, has your credit card been charged? You can always dispute the charges!

Looks like someone is going to get in even more trouble if this keeps up especially now since our Imperial Federal Goobermit has decided to fix something that wasn't broken to begin with, ie, Net Neutrality! I can see the headlines now, "Internet Fraud Ring Busted!" :oldwink

But along that line, has your credit card been charged? You can always dispute the charges!
No, my card was not charged so I guess I dodged the bullet. Thanks for the info. I was trying to order a C Band circular lnbf and feedhorn. Any suggestions?

Wallyhts ke4est and Brian from titianium satellite sells c band lnbfs brand new with a warranty talk to them. Brian is close by talk to him he is in southern California.

Echoing Dan, go with Titanium. Short of spending $500+ on a commercial LNBF you will not find anything close.

I'd also recommend at the very least contacting your credit card company and putting a fraud alert on your card. If you entered your information into the galaxie/WSI site it is still accessible to ROBber and who knows who else. He might sell the CC's being gathered and/or someone could hack the unmaintained site.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)