Gas Price Info With National Gas Temperature Map

I was/am surprized the prices didn't go up after the Elections!

They did/have; on avg of .15 - .17 across the USA over the following two week period.

Any bets the price will go down Saturday morning?

And they should start to trend down right after the holiday travel period Monday - Tuesday night. As always.

I returned to the states on Saturday to discover gas had taken another big jump during the week I was gone. I had to pay $2.39 a gal just south of Jacksonville on Saturday 12/2. Before I left it was $2.19 Friday after Thanksgiving. Thinking it was just a spike, I only put in enough to get me home. Unfortunately, it's holding that high here.
What's it doing in other parts of the country?

$2.07-$2.09 in 76018 DFW (non-club or airport area prices)

$2.17-$2.19 in 85234 PHX (non-club or airport area prices) PHX has boutique fuels.

Prices holding steady since their drop mid-week after Thanksgiving holiday travel period ending 11/28.

Gas has rolled back a bit since last weekend here too in Jacksonville, FL. It is now running $2.26 at the low end and $2.35 for the high priced stations. I suspect it will spike up again just prior to the Christmas- NewYears week.

PS- Reminder-When you guys post a price and say "here too" please post what city you are referencening as "here"

Hope it is just the Holiday travel exploitation by the gas companies. We're up around here too but not as bad as others it seems. Just before this weekend we took about a nickel jump to $2.36.
I think we need to hold another election and give the Democrats another chance this winter. The benefit to us all will be lower gas prices up until that date.
Just kidding!