General Hospital

Do any of you watch All My Children as well as GH?
If you do.... am I the only one that is sick of the Erica's wardrobe? I just want them to PLEASE cover her up. Don't get me wrong.... the work she has paid for is ok ... she still looks pretty..... EXCEPT she is just too old for the pushed up babies in a sleeveless dress that is slit up to her chin. It is creeping me out.

That dude is creepy, creepy, creepy!!!! And I really don't like them bringing the prison aspect on the way that they are. Does that make sense? I don't know how to say it nicely, but if there is a prison rape scene, I'm going to be severely pissed. It seems that that's where they are going with this creepy guy in Michael's cell. I know Jason got to prison, hopefully they will get to Michael's cell before anything happens.

Also, this nuMichael just seems like a wuss. The other Michael was way tougher, and I still believe that he could have done this storyline way better the the new guy.

I wish Lulu would just hurry up and tell Dante about her abortion.

I always liked Brooklynn, and I was cracking up at her today. It seems like everyone in PC knows how to pull a con.

I really like Jonathan Jackson better too. The scenes with Luke are so much better. You know they are on different sides but JJ doesnt look like he thoroughly detests his father.

LuLu should have told Dante' right away. Of course it is only going to be worse now.

Carly unveils a secret weapon in her quest to ruin Dante and Lulu -- and it's a Quartermaine. Adrianne Leon is back on the show as Brook Lynn Ashton -- and this week, we learn that Carly plans to use Brook's Brooklyn(ha!)-based past with Dante to drive a wedge right between him and Lulu. Poor Lulu has NO idea what's coming.
At Pentonville prison, Jason arrives and becomes Michael's cellmate, but not in time to protect Michael from a vicious beating. Michael's clearly been traumatized, but Jason has a hard time finding out what really happened to him. Hopefully Jason can give Michael some "Stone Cold" training lessons.
Back in Port Charles, the tensions between Sonny and Johnny are at a fever pitch. There's a mob war brewing, and these two have wanted each other dead for a long time. But tune in to see if Claire Walsh cLuke finally realizes that something is amiss with Tracy's absence. So he's off to the rescue. This involves some B&E into the Cassadine compound and an unpleasant encounter with a guy named Thor (?!). In other words: classic Luke hijinks. an manage to keep the peace ... and maybe throw some mobsters in jail.
All this, PLUS: Patrick's jealousy of Steve and Lisa grows; Maxie ropes Matt into her plan to make Spinelli jealous; and Nikolas take the gloves off in his conflict with Lucky and Liz. No more Mr. Nice Cassadine.

It will be kind of neat for Tracy's grand daughter to go head to head with her step daughter.....we need Tracy back for this one. I know that Tracy loves Lulu but how was she with Brooklyn? It would be nice if they were to bring Ned Ashton back...oh and Lois too:)

I honestly do not remember when BrookLyn was on..... nothing about it.... guess it must have been boring.
I fast forwarded through a lot of todays episode. I wanted to throw something at Sonny today when he was whining that Jason left him in a bad position.

The only thing that I like about this week's episodes so far is Lulu and Dante are closer than ever:). I hate the jail scenes with Michael....Carly has really turned into one big B.

They should have Jax get together with Claire just to spite Miss Carly

The only thing that I like about this week's episodes so far is Lulu and Dante are closer than ever:). I hate the jail scenes with Michael....Carly has really turned into one big B.

They should have Jax get together with Claire just to spite Miss Carly

ditto that.... And this is May sweeps???????? I think GH is losing touch with reality here.

Oh my God CBS cancel Ghost Whisper now GH is going to be like GW? Every day I am hating GH more and more but I can stop watching it that's the thing.
And what about Luke and Tracy loced at the dungeon is getting on my nerves and that bitch Carly my wife is getting real pissed off with Carly!

Wait!!! I was only kidding because we had just watched the Lost Finale'!
Though I would almost prefer it. The previews are not telling us much.... pretty much what we have already seen.

Real previews........
Jason tries to teach Michael how to defend himself in prison, so he won't end up battered and bruised anymore.

But Jason has another purpose in prison: to figure out who initially hurt Michael and what exactly happened. Michael's not talking, but his skittishness around Carter is a telltale sign. Jason also starts to see signals that prison is changing Michael, and not for the better.
Kristina is still haunted by her abusive experiences -- look for a spooky return by Kiefer this week -- and she blames Sonny for being an abuser too. The father and daughter sign up for a group therapy session. Wait 'til you see how badly THAT goes. Bad enough that Kristina makes a deal with Sonny's greatest enemy to get back at him.
Speaking of Sonny and his enemies, the Corinthos/Zacchara war ramps up even further. Sonny hatches a plan that will provoke Johnny into an attack ... so he can kill him!
Meanwhile, Brook Lynn continues to insinuate herself into the middle of Dante and Lulu's relationship, thanks to Carly's orders that she break up our beloved Lante. Maxie tries to warn Lulu -- but by the end of the week, Brook uses her old neighborhood connections to make Lulu feel like a fifth wheel.

All this, PLUS: Robin announces plans to leave for Africa ... for three months? Can that possibly be good news for her marriage to Patrick?
Quick programming note: There's no new show on Monday, May 31st (Memorial Day). Instead, an encore of the episode where Michael confessed to killing Claudia will be shown.

By the way….. Old Morgan’s pilot was not picked up. I really hope GH brings him back. I can deal with the NuMichael but I really am not getting anything from NuMorgan.

RUMORS ……..
Kristina sees/remembers Kiefer in her dreams. However, in the dreams she stands up for herself and it gives her confidence to move forward. Kristina sees Kiefer in Sonny. She goes to Johnny to ask about her father and Claudia…. Johnny leads her to believe her father abused Claudia…. Surprise surprise. Sonny gets upset about Johnny and Kristina and he makes a move against him.

Liz and Nik get back together and become closer after their son is born. BUT… the baby goes missing and the hospital goes into lockdown…… of course most of Port Charles is in the hospital when this happens. Elizabeth decides to invest in pharmaceuticals without Nikolas’s help. (hmmm how does she do this if she is sooooo broke?)

Claire will arrange for Jason’s release from prison in order to lure Franco…. This is supposedly after Jason is beat up by Carter and sent to the hospital. Somehow Franco sent a message through Carter that stopped Jason from fighting back.

Thanks for the previews SatGal.....always look forward to them:).

OK I have finally caught up on this week's episodes and it really grates my nerves that NOONE can see through the manipulating Helena....she is soooo obvious. Nikolas is a total disappointment in my book. Does Nikolas still have that brain tumor???? because he is acting like a total a-wipe. He proclaims to want to be such a caring father but the butler raised Spencer....not him.

Brooklyn needs to hook up with Ethan and leave Dante/Lulu alone, but oh yes there are 50,000 reasons for her to break them up.

The NuMichael is starting to grow on me, I think? He seems to have more class than Carly, Sonny or Jason could ever hope to have. I would like the old Morgan back too....this new one is trying to hard and cries wayyyy too much.

Last note....hoping that Jason and Sam get married so that they can have there "special visits". I just want the jail scenes to go bye-bye and really soon....zzzzzz. I fast forward through most of them.

I did not mean for this to be so long but I cannot sleep and wanted to get that off my chest. Hope that everyone has a Happy Memorial Day:) and with that said Good Night :)

Surviving Jack

Aerial America on Smithsonian

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)