General Instrument

Status
Please reply by conversation.

allynic

Original poster
Aug 23, 2014
I am tring to program a General Instrument anywhere remote model U/IRC-65 to a General Instrument 550I Receiver .I cant find any info on how to program remote or codes to program remote....can anyone help? thank you.

If I remember correctly,on my 450I,it had a separate UHF receiver box that plugged into the back of the 450I for the Anywhere remote.Do you have that?The infra red should just work,with direct line of sight to the receiver of course.
I'd check my 450 but it's packed up in the box with the manual and buried in the "junk" pile somewhere :biggrin.

:welcome allynic! Have you tested the remote to make sure it is functional? To test: Insert fresh batteries, turn on your digital camera and aim the remote into the camera's lens. Watch the camera's display while pressing buttons on the remote and you will see flashes of light if the remote is functioning. If the remote does not work you can find a replacement here: http://remotes.com/remotes/servlet/...UMENTS_UIRC65&mode=small&uuid=A14088098206411 They also may be able to help you with programming or if you need to purchase a replacement, it should at least have the codes and programming instructions with it.:)

no box that plugs into the back this one don't need that.....yes I tested it it works.....thank yall for responding

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts