Genies Have New NR - 0x0987

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Status
Please reply by conversation.

It looks like my year and a half effort to get this added has finally paid off. I just hope this is for all channels and not just a few.

Reactions: ejb1980
It's a nice addition that is well done, just a few S1|E1 type thing added in front of the episode title - so it shows in the playlist which is great.

Simple integration but makes a big difference. I haven't noticed any series that haven't captured episode data yet.

One last point, it only captures data as series are recorded going forward, it will not show data on recordings from before this update.

It looks like my year and a half effort to get this added has finally paid off. I just hope this is for all channels and not just a few.
Directv did a good job, its been on the CE genie software for awhile. You can even just schedule recordings of certain seasons and even shows across different channels now.

You can even set for example record all big bang thoery season 3 or newer, and have it record on all channels that air the show, tbs, cbs etc.

Directv did a good job, its been on the CE genie software for awhile. You can even just schedule recordings of certain seasons and even shows across different channels now.

You can even set for example record all big bang thoery season 3 or newer, and have it record on all channels that air the show, tbs, cbs etc.

Yup, mostly all great changes and capabilities.

One addition I noticed is if you are playing back an episode of a series, and you have multiple recordings and the one you are watching is a previous week's recording when it ends the Genie will default to cueing up and playing the next recorded episode in sequence.

One addition I noticed is if you are playing back an episode of a series, and you have multiple recordings and the one you are watching is a previous week's recording when it ends the Genie will default to cueing up and playing the next recorded episode in sequence.
Yup, I noticed that too.

There was a setting I think that would do that already, if you wanted it that way.

From the press release this is called binge watching... and it will only carry from one episode of a season to the next available. It will not jump from s1e1 to s2e1 if no other s1 are available. Or at least this is how it's worded out.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts