Good Concert BD's?

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
IMG_20140203_174511_145_zpsy2tmovxr.jpg

611%2BijBK3WL.jpg

Just ordered that, I mean hell its only $5.60!

I just loaded up my Amazon wish list with several concert blu-rays Ive yet to see.

Beth Hart and Joe Bonamassa Live in Amsterdam

Beth and Joe.jpg

You want to work out your speakers, a must have. I've seen Joe countless times. Never had the opportunity to see Beth. DTS-HD audio track is spectacular.

S~

You know you want it Jason ;) Work them dual subs.

Led Zeppelin - Celebration Day (Deluxe Edition, Digipak), recorded live at London's 02 Arena, 12/10/2007. Concert performance with the three remaining members + John Bonham's son Jason on drums. Blu-ray, DTS-HD, 124 minutes. Includes bonus 116 minute DVD recorded during rehearsals on 12/06/2007 at Shepperton Studios, a 2 CD set of full concert and a booklet. Great show!
100_1374.JPG
100_1373.JPG

Led Zeppelin - Celebration Day (Deluxe Edition, Digipak), recorded live at London's 02 Arena, 12/10/2007. Concert performance with the three remaining members + John Bonham's son Jason on drums. Blu-ray, DTS-HD, 124 minutes. Includes bonus 116 minute DVD recorded during rehearsals on 12/06/2007 at Shepperton Studios, a 2 CD set of full concert and a booklet. Great show!
View attachment 97485
View attachment 97484

This is an awesome disc!

Joe Bonamassa: Muddy Wolf at Red Rocks: March 23, 2015

Awesome concert!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Joe at Red Rocks.jpg

Last edited:
Joe Bonamassa: Muddy Waters & Howlin' Wolf Live at Red Rocks

Went straight from my mailbox to my BD player. Do not pass go, do not collect $200. 2 + Hours of Rockin' Good Blues. Seeing him again twice in May.

S~

I look at the Highdefdigest release's every week, and I am amazed how many good artists are not releasing blu-ray concerts. I guess they'd rather you try and find them somewhere in the country.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)