Got a free DVD player with my install....

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Status
Not open for further replies.

divalicious

Original poster
Apr 4, 2005
I just got my voom install today by Xsat and they gave me choice of a dvd player or a 50 dollar rebate after i pay my first months bill. All Because I ordered it from them and all i have to do is send them a copy of the first paid voom bill. This is a pretty good idea how cool. To top it all off they also did a GREAT job!!!! thanks guys you guys are great

Sweet deal...

divalicious said:
I just got my voom install today by Xsat and they gave me choice of a dvd player or a 50 dollar rebate after i pay my first months bill. All Because I ordered it from them and all i have to do is send them a copy of the first paid voom bill. This is a pretty good idea how cool. To top it all off they also did a GREAT job!!!! thanks guys you guys are great
divalicious, did you get the $1 rate for your install that is being promoted on the Voom web site? If so, then you got a pretty good deal. :)

P.S. Welcome to Voom and to the forum…
action-smiley-065.gif

Voom

I wished i could of got that deal i did get installed for a Buck though so i am happy about that. :D

Thanks for the comments.... enjoy your VOOM.. welcome to the best tv

mudpup2003 said:
Thanks for the comments.... enjoy your VOOM.. welcome to the best tv

Mudpup2003 ,

so are you a retailer for voom in Pa area? sound like you guys are doing a great job keep up the good work.

t

divalicious said:

That is very cool. These stories get better all of the time!!!

bone74 said:
you are definitely welcome Diva.
Where in Western PA are you? I am in Erie and already have VOOM but I know a few people who are considering it. Do you service up in the Northwest corner of PA?

gutter:
We are located in Grove City .Erie isn't that far away at all.

bone74 said:
gutter:
We are located in Grove City .Erie isn't that far away at all.

Cool. I am in Grove City at least once a week myself. Just one more point to check on. Just wanted to make sure that Dragon does not work for your outfit. I know he is also in Western PA. I would hate to refer a friend to someone who has been so insulting to another installer like T or my buddy Vicki.

nope just me and mudpup2003.... however we ran into him at a conference in Pittsburgh... i think that is where he is from anyhow.

from what i can gather from on here is that he is not a voom guy. which is a shame cause it is the only tv service on our website....I dont what his problem was but alas it is a moot point now. Goto the mall huh... that is about the only thing in this thriving metropolis....lol

This thread appears the be abig advertisement for X Sat which is frowned upon here. The person praising X Sat for the great install has the same IP address of the two folks from X Sat.

So basically I see this thread as nothing but spam.

Any unauthorized promotion will be removed as we have sponsors for this site who pay for that privilidge. :)

Thanks for your understanding.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts