Great stupid question

AZ.

SatelliteGuys Master
Original poster
Pub Member / Supporter
Mar 26, 2011
crazy
Can someone tell me when I long into my dish account were I can add the multi sport package? Is it me????
Even got a email today and the link to add it didn't work..

Do you have a level of programming that allows the multi sport package? Tell us what your level is and we probably have an answer...

Can someone tell me when I long into my dish account were I can add the multi sport package? Is it me????
Even got a email today and the link to add it didn't work..

I am happy to look into getting this added for you! Please send me a PM with your account or phone number and 4 digit security code!

This does not answer your question but I recently signed up for the Multi-Sport package because it was offered to me for $5.50/month for six months, the flyer/post card I received in the mail stated that this promotions runs until the end of the year so you might want to check your "special offer" section or call dish directly.

That's for new customers who sign up and take advantage of the free channels.

Strange, I actually called the number on the post card that was addressed directly to me, not to "me, or current resident" and claimed the 50% off deal along with 50% off for HBO and Cinemax. I've been a dish subscriber since 2005.

I'll ask around to verify but from what I have been told previously it was only new customers. Might be that the eligibility to enroll in the promotions ends at the end of the year. But that's just for them to come up with new promotions. You would be able to finish that off if alreay subbed to it

I'll ask around to verify but from what I have been told previously it was only new customers. Might be that the eligibility to enroll in the promotions ends at the end of the year. But that's just for them to come up with new promotions. You would be able to finish that off if alreay subbed to it

It wouldn't surprise me if it was for new customers only since DISH sometimes does randomly send me mailers addressed directly to me giving me offers to sign up for DISH, the most recent offer was an email for America Top 120 for $19.99/for 12 months. I might of missed it but I did my best to read the fine print thoroughly and the CSR had no problem signing me up for the 50% promotion a couple weeks ago. Anyways I was just trying to help this poster get the best deal that he could on what I was offered and received.

Reactions: ChadT41
well...dirt never got back to me?..... Anyone know when I log in, were I can find the option?

When you log in to your account click on My Programming then click on a la carte. There you will find Multi-Sport w/ Redzone for $11.

See people, Dish does offer a la carte. :D

Reactions: ChadT41
I have been with Dish for over 10 years. Called at the start of football season and got multi-sport pack for $5.50 for 6 months.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)