Haven

She does look a little more curvy this year (in the right places). Not sure if she has changed herself or if it's the wardrobe.

She does look a little more curvy this year (in the right places). Not sure if she has changed herself or if it's the wardrobe.
Pregnancy in real life will do that to a gal. I laugh thinking about my wife in that state. Everyone pretty much knew when she was pregnant long before she would show.;)

Thanks, did not know. Gave birth on April 29th. She must not have had much time off before starting up this season.

That's my wedding anniversary :April 29th. We will be married 20 years come this next April. Also the Prince William and Kate's wedding anniversary.

I thought that Haven this week wasn't as good as it normally is, however they continued the story line a bit, looking forward to next week again.

Correction, 2 weeks, not sure why, but they are not on next week, then they come back with the last 2 episodes of the year.

I thought that Haven this week wasn't as good as it normally is, however they continued the story line a bit, looking forward to next week again.

Correction, 2 weeks, not sure why, but they are not on next week, then they come back with the last 2 episodes of the year.
Thanksgiving week. If you look most of the shows on the network are either pre-empted or in repeat mode. Typical..

So it looks like Audry has been the cause of all the troubles after all. I am not too crazy about the idea that she will become bad now. And how is there any one left in this town to drop dead? I mean there are random deaths every episode and now every time this baby cries 5 - 10 random citizens drop dead all over town. I would move the hell out of Haven if I lived there.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)