Haven

Another great show besides "Haven" on Syfy network is the show Continuum. I discovered that the first two seasons are on Netflix and the 3rd season is starting back on Syfy channels come April. This show combines science fiction , time travel, and modern day elements of social inequity , the power that corporations take from the common folk by the year 2077. They have a corporate Congress and they live in the North American Union and their is no more governments , bill of rights, constitution. The terrorist actually are trying to bring that freedom back, but they use violence and destruction to achieve it. I LOVE this show! :D

The female cop from 2077, gets sent back to 2012 by accident, while trying to stop some terrorists from using a bomb during their mass execution. The bomb goes off and she and they, get sucked back to present day Canada. The cop has a husband and little boy that she misses back home in 2077 and she is hot looking and can kick ass very well. If you have a Sunday off and some time on your hands ,check this show out on Netflix. I'm on episode 7 of season 1 and I just keep watching it every chance I can.:popcorn

Somehow I stopped watching Haven, and realized I was 2 seasons behind. I am catching up and am mostly through season 3. I just watched the 1955 episode when Duke and Nathan get sent back in time, and encounter Sarah. This was just a totally fun episode. I loved it. And yes, Emily Rose as a red head was ok too. :)

Season 4 came out on Netlflix this week, about 10 days after I bought the season from iTunes. Figures. 8 episodes to go to catch up for the new season.

With less than a week to the Season 5 premiere, feel like sharing any Haven scoop? Anything on Jennifer’s fate? Dave’s fate?
Jennifer’s fate is the hot topic as the season premiere plays out – different people need to find her for very different reasons. Things don’t look very good for Dave, either – though there’s a final scene with him that will make you go hmmm. Now, I present you with a game: See if you can ID who says quips of these premiere quotes:
A) “ That lighthouse just can’t catch a break.”
B) “You try operating a supernatural doorway to another dimension using a vampire novel and a positive attitude!”
C) “The handsome ones don’t have to be very smart, do they?”
D) “Be careful, she took down Dwight.” / “And I will never let him hear the end of it.”
E) “I’ll always love you, Parker.”
https://tv.yahoo.com/news/matts-inside-line-scoop-bones-once-homeland-blacklist-170027242.html

PLEASE NOTE THE FOLLOWING TIME CHANGES FOR SYFY’S LINEUP ON THURSDAY NIGHTS BEGINNING SEPTEMBER 11, 2014
HAVEN
Season 5 of Haven will now air Thursdays at 8 PM ET/PT.
SPARTACUS: Gods of the Arena
Episodes of Spartacus: Gods of the Arena will now air Thursdays at 9 PM and 10 PM ET/PT.
This follows up on our report earlier that Smackdown will remain, after all, on Fridays at 8 PM. While the SyFy website's October schedule still lists Smackdown for Thursdays, each episode's "title" is actually the corresponding date for that week's Friday. The September schedule was changed today to reflect the movement of "Haven" and "Spartacus" to their new day and timeslot for their season premieres.When PWInsider.com contacted WWE about Smackdown's timeslot this fall, they responded, "Smackdown is on Fridays at 8pm."

Syfy Moves 'Haven' to Thursday 8PM Timeslot http://tvbythenumbers.zap2it.com/2014/09/05/syfy-moves-haven-to-thursday-8pm-timeslot/299937/

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts