HD feeds being added to Welcome Pack!

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
I find it interesting that the TAG channels own website doesn't have any channel lineup information anymore: http://www.tagchannel.com/schedule

Makes me feel like it just closed down out the blue. The only reason I look at losing this channel is where the HD bandwidth will go? What channel gets it? I want either CSN Chicago (in HD the last 8 hours it currently goes off air) or Disney XD :D
If Welcome Pack lost an HD channel, I feel the HD bandwidth should go to another Welcome Pack channel, like MTV2 or Oxygen.

I checked right before I posted. By refreshing the page, I could get the old page to come back up. I checked again after I posted, and the link now no longer works, so I deleted that part of my post.
Weird. The link in post number 120 works again. By refreshing the page, I can get it to alternate between showing channel 0 and showing channel 278, with different schedules.

I am not sure if I should actually count this as a channel, but TAG has been replaced by SHINE.
Yay, infomercials in HD! :rolleyes::rollingeyes:p
From James Long's uplink report:

2 changes seen 3/28/17 at 11:56pm ET (v08)

Uplinks Removed
278 SHINE removed from 129° TP 30 (HD Preview)
278 SHINE removed from 72.7° TP 30 (HD Preview)

:wtfWe lost our HD infomercials! :mad:

:grinbounce

From James Long's uplink report:

Channels Now Available
9428 QVC (137 HD Local) Quality Value Choice 129° TP 30 HD Preview - AVAILABLE
9428 QVC (137 HD Local) Quality Value Choice 72.7° TP 30 HD Preview - AVAILABLE

Yay! QVC HD is now available! :):D

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 2)