Hell on Wheels - on AMC

Mini Marathon Saturday morning starting with the pilot ...

Season 2 episodes have also been added to Netflix streaming as of a few days ago, the timing for which kind of irked me. I watched the first season on Netflix streaming in glorious 1080p and DD+ audio. And then started watching season 2 a few weeks ago as soon as the episodes appeared on my cable company's On Demand (1080i, 2-channel stereo) . If I had known for certain the date for them coming to Netflix streaming (I did research a bit), I would've waited. But unfortunately, because the episodes were to expire just after 3 weeks on my cable's On Demand, I didn't want to take the chance that NF would get them in enough time for me to watch before season 3 starts. I know, first world problems. lol

Season 3 Premiere (Two Hours)

Sunday, August 10, 2013

"Big Bad Wolf; Eminent Domain": Cullen and Elam secure their railroad positions in New York; Durant fights for his legacy from prison.

S~

I thought it was really good. I missed the critics reviews.(thankfully) Been a faithful watcher from the start. No dissapointments for the season opener!!

It looks like I got all of the season 2 episodes the last few days. Between catching up with this and recording all of the Breaking Bad episodes the red light is probably gonna burn out soon.

No need for a spoiler there. Show's already aired. Heck, people post results from shows while they're watching on the East Coast before it ever airs for me.

S~

Next Episode: Season 3, Episode 4

Saturday, August 24, 2013

"The Game": Cullen and Elam try to secure a new lumber source following a railroad accident; Durant tells Louise a secret about Cullen.

S~

Next Episode: Season 3, Episode 5

Saturday, August 31, 2013

"Searchers": Cullen helps Elam track down a dangerous criminal; the town prepares to move down the tracks.

S~

Next Episode: Season 3, Episode 5

Saturday, August 31, 2013

"Searchers": Cullen helps Elam track down a dangerous criminal; the town prepares to move down the tracks.

S~

I love the show, but this season feels different. I guess it's the off season changeup, but Cullen seems more like a goof than the hard core dude in the previous seasons. As tough as he and Elam are, they sure did get embarrased in the Indians game.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)