help i can get all the satellite except 101 what am i doing wrong

Status
Please reply by conversation.
help i can get all the satellite except 101 what am i doing wrong

We don't know, UNLESS you first tell us what you are doing RIGHT.

Lay out your system to us, and maybe we can help. What sort of dish, what receiver, etc, etc. What sats and channels ARE working for you? Just give us what you can.

We don't know, UNLESS you first tell us what you are doing RIGHT.

Lay out your system to us, and maybe we can help. What sort of dish, what receiver, etc, etc. What sats and channels ARE working for you? Just give us what you can.
my set up is a amiko mini hd reciever a bsc42 lnb and a 7.5 mesh bud i can receive g16 99w 103 and 105 107

Last edited:
my set up is a amiko mini hd reciever a bsc42 lnb and a 7.5 mesh bud i can receive g16 99w 103 and 105 107
I know you had previously asked about MeTV (in another thread) but can you get ANYTHING AT ALL to scan in on 101W with a blind scan? Double check all the settings in your receiver for that sat - lo frequency, diseqc settings (if any), lnb power, etc. Also, would definitely recommend contacting one of the forum sellers to purchase a Titanium C1PLL if you haven't done so already. There was a noticeable difference for me when I switched from a dro lnb (like yours) to a pll lnb (like the c1pll).

I know you had previously asked about MeTV (in another thread) but can you get ANYTHING AT ALL to scan in on 101W with a blind scan? Double check all the settings in your receiver for that sat - lo frequency, diseqc settings (if any), lnb power, etc. Also, would definitely recommend contacting one of the forum sellers to purchase a Titanium C1PLL if you haven't done so already. There was a noticeable difference for me when I switched from a dro lnb (like yours) to a pll lnb (like the c1pll).
ill check my setting again and order the new lnb

i can receive g16 99w 103 and 105 107
Seems to be on one side of the arc. Anything on the other side??
33.368483, -90.069480 is approximately the center of the state of Mississippi.
Have you performed a BUD tune up?? http://theho.web.fc2.com/BUD/9525/ Think 91W could be used to set your elevation at (closest to) southern satellite.
Have you optimized the feeds focal length and skew of the BSC421 ??

Reactions: Lone Gunman
Seems to be on one side of the arc. Anything on the other side??
33.368483, -90.069480 is approximately the center of the state of Mississippi.
Have you performed a BUD tune up?? http://theho.web.fc2.com/BUD/9525/ Think 91W could be used to set your elevation at (closest to) southern satellite.
Have you optimized the feeds focal length and skew of the BSC421 ??
it dark now ill try again tomarrow

i have 101 i can get heroes and movies no metv
Probably just a matter of not enough signal for a lock. My Q on MeTV is just slightly less than H/I and Movies. If yours is too, it may be just enough to not get a lock. You could try some fine tweaking of the lnb (make sure you mark your original location first). The C1PLL may also help. It bumped up my Q by a few points so it may just be enough to lock it for you.

Probably just a matter of not enough signal for a lock. My Q on MeTV is just slightly less than H/I and Movies. If yours is too, it may be just enough to not get a lock. You could try some fine tweaking of the lnb (make sure you mark your original location first). The C1PLL may also help. It bumped up my Q by a few points so it may just be enough to lock it for you.
yea i can get it on galaxy 16 i was just trying to get it on 101

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)