How bad is the Hopper

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Just read a review on there that was rated 1 star because they were upset that Dish dropped one of their local channels for the second time in the 4 months they had it. I can see why you would be upset with that but to rate the Hopper 1 star because of something that has nothing to do with the product itself is just moronic.

...Those are just made up, but my point is, those are "user" issues, not issues with the item.

Just read a review on there that was rated 1 star because they were upset that Dish dropped one of their local channels for the second time in the 4 months they had it. I can see why you would be upset with that but to rate the Hopper 1 star because of something that has nothing to do with the product itself is just moronic.
As I said above, the key is to READ the reviews, not just count the # of 1-star reviews, 5-star reviews, etc.

As I said above, the key is to READ the reviews, not just count the # of 1-star reviews, 5-star reviews, etc.

Some of them really are dumb aren't they. You are right, make sure to always read the reviews and make sure the person is creditable.

Part of me thinks multiple ones of them are actually fake. I saw more than one where the person described themselves as the "tech savvy" or computer person in their household / family, but "the Hopper was complicated even to me" or similar.

I also have to wonder why someone who did NOT buy their equipment through Amazon would go to Amazon to post a review. It's like they went out of their way to post negatively. That said, of the (6) 5-star reviews, as I recall, only (1) of them purchased their Hopper through Amazon....

Sounds like folks might be giving more of there personal review of Dish then the actual equipment

Sent from my iPhone using SatelliteGuys

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)