Hubris comes to the Quest

TheForce

SatelliteGuys Master
Original poster
Supporting Founder
Pub Member / Supporter
Oct 13, 2003
Jacksonville, FL, Earth
I've been looking for a new story line game for the Quest VR. I love the Star Wars series including Vader Immortal in 3 parts that takes many hours to complete. Then we got Red Matter and Red Matter 2 which are rated as the best story line games on the Quest.

Yesterday, the PC game Hubris finally was made available for the Quest series. I downloaded it for $29.95 at noon yesterday a few seconds after it showed up in the Quest App store. Started playing it immediately and unfortunately discovered a couple bugs in the first part, the training tutorial where when I failed a task for 3 times, it froze and never went back to start over. Had to reboot the Quest2 to try again. Finally got past it with learning skill on the controls and that was the only bug I detected. This will be a fun game to play as usually these types of games offer several pathways to continue the story. Always something new to see with each replay so they never get old.

I believe this game has been out for awhile on other platforms but this is the first I have access to it on the Quest. I think it was released on the PSVR2 as well.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)