iPhone App for Messaging groups individually?

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

zippyfrog

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Pub Member / Supporter
Lifetime Supporter
Dec 27, 2007
Chicago, IL
I was wondering if anyone knows if this type of app exists for the iPhone. I want to be able to send a text message to a group of numbers, but I don't want it to be sent as a group, rather an individual text or iMessage to each member group. Whenever I send group messages right now, I copy and paste to each number so that if someone responds to it, then I am the only one that sees it and not the entire group. Plus I do work with some minors whose parents have not given permission for their cell numbers to be make public, so I can't have them listed in a group.

Anyone have a solution for this? I tried two different apps from the App store, and all they appear to be is creating a group and a single message being sent to everyone in the group that whenever someone responds everyone sees the result as opposed to a single message being sent to each number.

I have never tried that before. I will try that. If it is that easy, that would explain why there is no app for it.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts