Is PBS Kids Sprout Coming to Dish Soon???

Sprout would be great. My daughter misses it since we left Direct. OF course, any channel we get would be great. I watch a lot of tv with my daughter and all kids channels would be watched at my house.

You can catch several Sprout shows on your regular PBS channel during the day and record them. Caillou, Sesame Street, Barney, Dragon Tails, etc.... but I have to say that after a few episodes of Caillou's little whiny ass I want to go postal.

Try channel 169-NICK JR.;)

It works for my grandkids after I switched from DirecTV to Dishnetwork.:)
;)

Ive notice a Wune pbs channel out of charlotte that shows kids shows 24/7...not sure exactly when it came but just now noticed it

I have the charlotte locals thru dish not ota

After emailing Dish to (once again) ask them about Sprout, this is the reply I got this morning.

"DISH Network is pursuing every avenue possible to restore the HD feeds Disney Channel, Disney XD, ABC Family and ESPNews. We have also considered providing alternative programming. However; we do not have any information regarding negotiations with Sprout at this time".

After emailing Dish to (once again) ask them about Sprout, this is the reply I got this morning.

"DISH Network is pursuing every avenue possible to restore the HD feeds Disney Channel, Disney XD, ABC Family and ESPNews. We have also considered providing alternative programming. However; we do not have any information regarding negotiations with Sprout at this time".

I dont think its going well because comcast is the owner of Sprout, and Comcast's past history with dish might be holding them back.

So after emailing Sprout about the topic at hand, here is their response

Dear Sprout Viewer,

Thank you for your interest in Sprout. We enjoy hearing from our viewers, and we're so glad you're watching and interacting with Sprout.

We are happy to hear that you and your daughter enjoyed watching Sprout. Sprout is in talks with DISH but your voice is most important. Please call the cable providerdirectly and voice your opinion and ask for Sprout Please".

I assume it is some response they send everyone but it does offer a little hope.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts