Justice Central

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
why isnt the channel in high defintion on dish network most of the programs were shot in high defintion so that is the question

well here is some info for you guys to wonder about
The only HD cable network devoted to bringing you courtroom shows around the clock, JusticeCentral.TV stars six of your favorite judges:

• Gloria Allred
• Mablean Ephriam
• Glenda Hatchett
• Karen Mills-Francis
• Cristina Perez
• Kevin Ross

JusticeCentral.TV is a production of Entertainment Studios. Founded by Byron Allen in 1993, Entertainment Studios is a fully integrated global media production and distribution company with 8 HD networks, dozens of first-run syndicated shows, over 5,000 hours of HD programming, a film distribution company, and more to come. For information on licensing or sponsoring our networks and shows, please visit the Entertainment Studios website.

http://justicecentral.tv/about/

well here is some info for you guys to wonder about
The only HD cable network devoted to bringing you courtroom shows around the clock, JusticeCentral.TV stars six of your favorite judges:

• Gloria Allred
• Mablean Ephriam
• Glenda Hatchett
• Karen Mills-Francis
• Cristina Perez
• Kevin Ross

JusticeCentral.TV is a production of Entertainment Studios. Founded by Byron Allen in 1993, Entertainment Studios is a fully integrated global media production and distribution company with 8 HD networks, dozens of first-run syndicated shows, over 5,000 hours of HD programming, a film distribution company, and more to come. For information on licensing or sponsoring our networks and shows, please visit the Entertainment Studios website.

http://justicecentral.tv/about/

How could I ever live without this scintillating channel?

Reactions: papachops
I remember the day when new channels were exciting. Now days, meh.

So anyway, went to see the New Channel section at Dish.com and saw NBCSN is now Top 120.
because DISH reads this board and they're tired of you complaining.
What does it say that even when someone is on ignore, I can tell when someone else is responding specifically to them?

Ya know, the "real" court shows that show actual litigants can be of interest (in a lightweight way) but I've never figured out why anyone would watch shows like those on that channel, from Entertainment Studios, where the litigants are actors and the cases are made up? At least on, say, the People's Court (friend was on there) they are real cases they producers find in civil courts and the ruling is binding (basically litigants agree to drop their case and submit to the binding mediation in the case,)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)