Kijiji, eBay, and Craigslist dishes for you to take a look at

Awesome, I finally helped someone on the forum!

Big time, thank you! It's a 12' Conifer with all stainless hardware and he has a bunch of other stuff too, for $200. He wants to keep the pole to put a martin bird house on, which is cool. I'm gonna set this dish up for myself and then take my RS dish and set that up for my parents. An awesome deal, thanks again for posting it!

Awesome, I finally helped someone on the forum!

Picked it up today, it's sitting in my basement right now. Looks in good shape. Came with a Saginaw actuator, a V Box, 3 DVB receivers and two DT receivers, two 18"x24" DT dishes, a slimline dish, a dual C band LNBF and a Chieta 4x1 DISEqC switch. Thanks again, Kittyhas1000legs! :)

11' fiberglass satellite satillite dish - $35 (Canton)

http://atlanta.craigslist.org/nat/grd/4674226337.html

00S0S_1o7Flfl8Kae_600x450.jpg

I drive to work through southeastern Pa. and I always notice a 6ft mesh C-band dish in a pasture that I pass by. I have been thinking about approaching the farmer who owns it to see if he is using it.

My question is this: "does rust hurt the performance of a C band mesh dish?" This dish is a bit rusty.

J

BTW, a few weeks ago I placed a wanted ad on craigslist at Wanted: C Band Satellite Dish.