Looking for 100 cm dish southern indiana

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Status
Please reply by conversation.

k.r.

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Mar 4, 2013
Floyd knobs indiana
Im looking for a new or nice used dish 100 cm or 110cm..cant really go bigger..hopeing to find something local here in southern indiana not far from louisville ky.

Im looking for a new or nice used dish 100 cm or 110cm..cant really go bigger..hopeing to find something local here in southern indiana not far from louisville ky.

100cm or 110cm may be hard to find at a good price+shipping. The following dish is highly recommended by many members. It works well for the majority of channels, a pll lnb is included and shipping is free:

90cm w/ pll lnb: http://www.ebay.com/itm/36-Inch-90-cm-Free-To-Air-FTA-Satellite-Dish-HD-LNBF-/140486803820

There is also this dish. No lnb is included. Ships from Germany (not free). I haven't seen any reviews so the quality is unknown:

100cm (1m) / no lnb: http://www.ebay.com/itm/252144000803

Good luck in your search! :)

Reactions: k.r.
Thank you and i was considern if i couldnt find mabe getting that one...thats one of the places i been following and sometimes shipping is insane...especially when its more or the same as purchased product...im replaceing a 80 cm thats been through some roughf weather..my mini c band..

Why do not you monitor your local classifieds for plastic Channel Master 1m or 1,2m? They, even used, will still be better than any new made out of tin.

Thank you and i was considern if i couldnt find mabe getting that one...thats one of the places i been following and sometimes shipping is insane...especially when its more or the same as purchased product...im replaceing a 80 cm thats been through some roughf weather..my mini c band..

Since you mention that your mini-budding I see the need for a bigger dish to replace your 80cm. Yep, anything over 90cm usually has shipping that is a deal-breaker. Don't know if you saw this one on ebay or not:

http://www.ebay.com/itm/TOP-Sat-Dish-120-cm-Satellite-Dish-Sat-Mirror-Antenna-Turksat-/351501648713

Apparently they have sold five but I don't see any comments for it in their feedback. You'd be taking a chance but it may be worth it. Otherwise keep checking out classifieds, eBay or Craigslist (caution). Good luck! :)

Dont forget the Winegard ds3100 at solid signal. They are affordable including shipping.

I just finished on the phone for a shipping quote...definatly doable (15$)...im gona check out some reviews and wait a day or 2 incase something better jumps out...but i think this is about the best deal right now....thank you to everybody for your alls input..

I bought that one from them a couple years ago. The Winegard is a top quality reflector. They did chintz out on the LNBF mount, but it is sturdy for a standard dual output LNBF. I was using an Invacom Quad initially and that is about the heaviest LNBF out there. I motorized it using a DG380, if I did it over, I would buy the STAB HH120. I did not buy the ds5100, might be a 5200 mount, but you might want to.

Compared to the Winegard 2076 I had been using the 3100 really pumped my signal up.

I must add that I am a customer of Solid Signal and I have no affiliation with them. I have bought numerous items from them and have always received great service.

Got my order placed...went with the wineguard 3100 (1 meter) sould be here in pleanty of time to bundle up warm and install this weekend..

Reactions: FTA4PA
I am sitting on the poarch...inpatiently waiting for ups..haha....where should i play first...80 cm i playd on 91w...97w..103w and i think it was 107.3w...i have a view from 15 west to 121..skipping then to 129 if it still exist on to horizon

Well...got my 1 meter fri..put it all together..and it dont fit on my 2nd floor padio..i live in a apartment by the way...the lnb arm is in way of rail and the 3rd floor padio is in way of top of reflector..so i guess il be buying another smaller dish..

Well...got my 1 meter fri..put it all together..and it dont fit on my 2nd floor padio..i live in a apartment by the way...the lnb arm is in way of rail and the 3rd floor padio is in way of top of reflector..so i guess il be buying another smaller dish..
i would give you new 36 inch one but i can't ship no boxes for them

Take an old dish network super dish, one of the lnbs is a regular LNB just change the osc. Freq. on the receiver i forgot what it is the choice is on the receiver

No pictures?! Perhaps you could mount your dish upside-down, so feedarm would not touch the rails.

I aready tryd upside down...thank you...theres not enough clearance between the roof and the safety railing...then theres the wall of the house..not a chance its gona fit..

Pictures! (?) Maybe one or two from the ground. measurements? Maybe someone will see something. (are you on the street side of building? saying so as maybe clamp to the railing a 2x6 then mount to that. Dish outside the railing)

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)