Looking to get into C band

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Status
Please reply by conversation.

danleeper80

Well-Known SatelliteGuys Member
Original poster
May 7, 2013
Northeast PA
Hi everyone,

I've gotten pretty good with my ju setup with multiple dishes, mirror switches etc. I'm about to upgrade to C band either purchase something new or rehab an older setup if the price is right. I'm located in NEPA an 40 minute drive to Allentown, Scranton, and Wilkesbarre if there's anyone local looking to offload. Any ideas of whom offers equipment and is reputable?

Posted Via The FREE SatelliteGuys Reader App!

The free route is the most rewarding :) I'm harvesting some c-band dishes this fall. Sunday I have a Winegard Pinnacle scheduled to fetch.
Also today I talked with a local High school about recovering two 10' dishes no longer being used. A 10' Uni-Mesh on an AJAK H180 and a 10' KTI
CityDish 006.JPG

Reactions: Titanium
Shipping is my biggest concern getting a 36in geosatpro wasn't cheap once that figure was added. I've seen 6 to 8 ft dishes for sale in various places but shipping doubled the price yuk!

OP: I'm in Harrisburg and I have a ten footer and accoutrements that I can't use. Just no place for it. If you want to make a trip, I would sell it.

Reactions: FaT Air
Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)