Major Crimes on TNT

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Thanks for the reminder. I need to double-check the Timers.

Right now I've got 19 or 20 times idle since the network shows are on hiatus and the summertime series won't start until later in June or July: Franklin & Bash, Burn Notice, Perception, Major Crimes and Dexter. I'm not recording America's Got Talent this year.

I checked and "Major Crimes" is ready to go. My wife let me know that "Leverage" was cancelled, so I got rid of that and a few other shows that got the ax or finished up.

Yeah, pretty good. I wasn't jumping out of my seat or anything, but was solid. The Closer was one of our favorite shows, so Major Crimes, especially with most of the same cast, is decently entertaining. Did yall watch the new private eye series, with Jon Tenney (aka Fritzie), called King and Maxwell?

D.O.A.: Monday, 8 July 2013 (9:00 PM ET)

"The squad investigates a brutal murder, but they soon find that dark secrets are at the root of an apparent drug bust gone wrong. Meanwhile, Raydor's estranged husband of 25 years, Jack Raydor returns to Los Angeles to work as a court-appointed attorney. Charming and charismatic, Jack becomes fast friends with Rusty but Sharon continues to remain wary."

Don't forget to rate this episode over at IMDb.com: http://www.imdb.com/title/tt2991466/

Classic episode - a must see! Major Crimes investigates a murder in a retirement complete and it was great to see the familiar faces: Doris Roberts and Marion Ross (famous TV mothers), Tim Conway and Ron Glass (Detective Harris of Barney Miller and the Preacher on Firefly/Serenity). Great stuff.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts