ME-TV / CW Cross Over (Burlingon, VT)

Discussion in 'Digital Over the Air Television Talk By RabbitEars' started by Kraven, Mar 7, 2013.

1. Kraven

Kraven Thread Starter SatGuys Resident Bozo Pub Member / Supporter

Not sure I understand this one..... As of two days ago, WPTZ's sub channel ME on 5.2 switches to CW during prime time from 8 to 10 on weekdays.

Cheers, k

Advertisements Register Today!

Reigster at SatelliteGuys
  2. Iceberg

Iceberg We're here....RUN!!!! Supporting Founder

correct. Looks like WFFF (fox 44) lost the CW affiliation and WPTZ picked it up for the national programming only. From Wiki

On March 4, 2013, WPTZ's second digital subchannel assumed the CW affiliation for the Plattsburgh/Burlington market from WFFF-DT2. and airs the entire CW network program schedule including weekday daytime (3 to 4) and The Bill Cunningham Show, weeknight primetime (8 to 10) and Saturday Morning Children's programming Vortexx from (7 to Noon). Programming from Me-TV will remain on WPTZ-DT2 during all time periods outside of the network slots.

Basically its a CW primary affiliate and a MeTV secondary now
    Last edited: Mar 7, 2013
  3. Iceberg

Last edited: Mar 7, 2013
  4. Kraven

Kraven Thread Starter SatGuys Resident Bozo Pub Member / Supporter

Wonder if WFFF dropped it or lost it. To be honest, 5.2 has better PQ than 44.2. Also wondering if WFFF has any plans in the works.
    Personally, I'd like to see THIS return, or ION/RTV picked up.

Cheers, K
  5. Iceberg

Looks like WFFF is basically replacing the 2 hours a night with other syndicated fare (per zap2it)