MeTV adding affiliates in 5 states soon

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

Mr Tony

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Supporting Founder
Nov 17, 2003
Mankato, MN
Me-TV is coming to five new markets. Affiliation deals have been signed with WHIO Dayton, OH; WJRT Flint-Saginaw-Bay City, MI; KEZI Eugene, OR; KERO Bakersfield, CA; and WKTV Utica, NY. This brings Me-TV's affiliate count to 166, covering 92% of the U.S.

KEZI, WKTV, and KERO will launch the network in November. WJRT and WHIO will launch the network in December.

http://www.tvnewscheck.com/article/80137/metv-adds-5-affils-passes-92-coverage

Man, I love MeTv, but it's available FTA sat. I wish WJRT would have gone with AntennaTv instead.

Well, WSMH has GetTv, so maybe WJRT getting MeTv, will prompt WNEM to grab AntennaTv

Man, I love MeTv, but it's available FTA sat. I wish WJRT would have gone with AntennaTv instead.
station was sold to Gray in July. Gray goes with MeTv unless its already taken in the market.

Well, WSMH has GetTv,
you're getting Grit too soon as WSMH is owned by Sinclair

will prompt WNEM to grab AntennaTv
hate to say this but Merideth (the owner) has no stations with AntennaTV right now

Looks like Gray also owns WILX in Lansing, and they are carrying AntennaTv on 10.3.

I can't receive that from my house as it's too far (135 miles). I'm just hoping that them bringing MeTv to a station I can receive, will spark a little war and bring some other sub channels to my locals which I can receive. MeTv coming is especially good now that Brian is reporting that it's going to drop off of FTA sat very shortly.

correct. The Fox affiliate there has MeTV (which is owned by Scripps)

Well, if MeTv goes away on FTA sat like posted, I'm glad they choose it for WJRT since I can get that channel with my separate VHF yagi antenna. MeTv is a better over-all choice if you have to choose between either that or AntennaTv.

WHIO adding ME Tv makes me wonder if they'll drop their weather channel that's on 7.2 I would imagine most of Dayton already gets ME Tv out
of Cincinnati on Channel 5.2 This will be one I'll have to wait and see what happens. It would be nice to get something we don't already have.

WHIO adding ME Tv makes me wonder if they'll drop their weather channel that's on 7.2 I would imagine most of Dayton already gets ME Tv out
of Cincinnati on Channel 5.2 This will be one I'll have to wait and see what happens. It would be nice to get something we don't already have.

can folks in Dayton get cincy on an indoor antenna?
The only other reason I can think is cable coverage

Ice, I had a guy northwest of Dayton tell me he gets ME TV out of Cincy just fine. The Cincy station is 1000KW and the FCC contour map shows it reaching above Dayton. I'd like Antenna Tv myself lol

Well, if MeTv goes away on FTA sat like posted, I'm glad they choose it for WJRT since I can get that channel with my separate VHF yagi antenna. MeTv is a better over-all choice if you have to choose between either that or AntennaTv.

MEtv is LIVE on WJRT right now (11/23/14)! It's channel 12.2. AND DISH HAS GUIDE DATA FOR IT!!!!! YeeHAA!

Mister ed is good some other shows are good to. Thier shows are not great compared to metv. Not a fan of patty duke, bewitched, the nanny. They decided to cut jack benny to 1 day a week.

MEtv is LIVE on WJRT right now (11/23/14)! It's channel 12.2. AND DISH HAS GUIDE DATA FOR IT!!!!! YeeHAA!

I had too hot of a signal level for this channel on my VIP722k, and it would blank out every so often for a few seconds. I put a 6db attenuator on the input to the OTA module last night, and I haven't had any issues since then. Locked solid, and works perfectly.

Reactions: Mr Tony

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)