Michael Bay's The Last Ship on TNT

I thought it was funny they went back to help the "healthy" villagers and prevent the dictator from raping the girl and yet they rode right by the people that were obviously infected. It was like they were saying: Sorry you're already dead .

Still it was kind of awkward and funny/ weird at the same time.
I think that's the feel they were going for...it was supposed to make them feel awkward and uncomfortable, because there was nothing they could do for them, knowing that just upriver, they'd left an isolated village of healthy people. It made me feel sad for them...

Should have brought the small village (if small enough) with them in case they can't cure the virus and need re-population material.

I think that's the feel they were going for...it was supposed to make them feel awkward and uncomfortable, because there was nothing they could do for them, knowing that just upriver, they'd left an isolated village of healthy people. It made me feel sad for them...
Agreed, it made me feel sorry too. We Americans as a people always think that we can "save the whole world from themselves" so to speak. This showed the navy personnel and the audience watching ,that sometimes there are limits to what we can do.

Agreed, it made me feel sorry too. We Americans as a people always think that we can "save the whole world from themselves" so to speak. This showed the navy personnel and the audience watching ,that sometimes there are limits to what we can do.
Exactly...sometimes there's nothing else that can be done and you just have to let it go...

Next Episode: Season 01, Episode 06

Sunday, July 27, 2014

"Lockdown": Panic spreads throughout the ship when Lt. Danny Green comes down with a mysterious illness; Chandler begins to lose faith in Rachel's vaccine trials.

S~

Tonight's episode was probably the best written, most believable, and most emotionally charged episode yet. The promos and the title hide the true story going on in this episode. I really enjoyed this episode, for a change.

Reactions: long_time_DNC
Next Episode: Season 01, Episode 07

Sunday, August 3, 2014

"SOS": After getting a distress call near Jamaica, Chandler and a team stage a rescue attempt; Chandler and Tex are stranded at sea; Slattery and the crew search for their lost captain.

S~

I was starting to think their chopper had been lost and I just couldn't remember it happening. Now that is answered. The ending was a bit of a surprise to me.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts