Monster Cable

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

Digital Dude

Home Theater Editor
Original poster
Supporting Founder
Feb 9, 2005
SHADO
Monster had a great press conference and are really on the right track by being ahead of the curve with products that support the increased bandwidth needs of new technologies. Sony has a 240hz scan rate on their new TV's and 14bit color on their new BD players.

I won't go into too much detail right now because I have an appointment with Noel Lee, the head monster, today at 1:30 mountain.

Monster had a great press conference and are really on the right track by being ahead of the curve with products that support the increased bandwidth needs of new technologies. Sony has a 240hz scan rate on their new TV's and 14bit color on their new BD players.

I won't go into too much detail right now because I have an appointment with Noel Lee, the head monster, today at 1:30 mountain.
The scan rate on the TV does not have any effect on the cables. The signal coming in is still 60Hz.

It went really well. He has a pretty good sense of humor. Since the interview was 12:08 and youtube only maxes out at 10 minutes I had to ftp it to have it split. Scott will put up the interview.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts