MOSFET'S CORNER*

Status
Please reply by conversation.
Ok well pointed 90 cm to Galaxy 19 and what I noticed is all channels come in at above 60% and are stable. With the 76cm dish 11842 H channels would come in at about 52% so 9 point difference between the 2 dish sizes. Heh I messed with my smaller dish to much and well I lost a great signal for 103,. Ill work on it another day! Another thing the 90cm dish I would not recommend for people who are short! or who are not so strong, I am pretty big and well this 90cm dish gave me a work out! lol But having a stable galaxy 19 is good. :)

WHAT DIAM POST DO I NEED FOR GROUND MOUNT FOR MY 90CM DISH? IS IT 1.66? THE 76CM DISH HAS THE SAME DIAM. I NEED TO GET 2 GROUND POSTS! :)

WHAT DIAM POST DO I NEED FOR GROUND MOUNT FOR MY 90CM DISH? IS IT 1.66? THE 76CM DISH HAS THE SAME DIAM. I NEED TO GET 2 GROUND POSTS! :)
OP was answered via email.
Yes indeed it is 1 5/8" or 1.6".

Ill Pm the info to you, Ok, for everyone else I have the new poles ordered and Friday I go to hardware store to get fast cement. Ill have new pictures week next week. Next few day's will be rain so probl'y not the best.

upload_2017-5-7_16-20-8.jpeg

It is you.
You are going to have to go back through and check everything, something is wrong on your end.

Maybe. Maybe you should double check your dish alignment, LNBF skew, and coax and connectors.

i did the reboot, I also scanned with 9750/10750 and all channels scanned in,. When I scanned with 10750 alone it onyl gave me 53 channels.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts