Moving to another city

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

papachops

SatelliteGuys Family
Original poster
Lifetime Supporter
Nov 13, 2013
West Fargo, ND
My wife and I have sold our home in Plymouth, MN and are relocating to the Fargo, ND area to be closer to our son, daughter-in-law and our first grandchild. My Dish subscription goes on pause March 11th and will pick back up in late April or early May when our new home is completed. We weren't expecting our home to sell so quickly this time of year so we've been scrambling getting items moved and into storage in Fargo. We will be living in a apartment for several months and that'll take some getting used to. Just thought I should let you all know so you wouldn't think I'd left Dish and this Forum. Thank you all for your kindness and knowledge.

Larry

Reactions: Tampa8
My wife and I have sold our home in Plymouth, MN and are relocating to the Fargo, ND area to be closer to our son, daughter-in-law and our first grandchild. My Dish subscription goes on pause March 11th and will pick back up in late April or early May when our new home is completed. We weren't expecting our home to sell so quickly this time of year so we've been scrambling getting items moved and into storage in Fargo. We will be living in a apartment for several months and that'll take some getting used to. Just thought I should let you all know so you wouldn't think I'd left Dish and this Forum. Thank you all for your kindness and knowledge.

Larry
Congrats on the new home.

have fun in Bisonville :)
I'm not sure yet what kind of internet connection the apartment unit (free television (basic) and internet) will be providing and being free I doubt it'll be record speeds. I will be online when I can time permitting. If not I'll be back on late April early May. Iceberg, yes it will be GO Bison football.

Larry

Larry
Hope you are in an area where MIdco is the cable provider. Fargo proper is Cable One (which from what I have heard from folks there sucks). Midco is around it (and in some parts of Fargo) and is much better

Larry
Hope you are in an area where MIdco is the cable provider. Fargo proper is Cable One (which from what I have heard from folks there sucks). Midco is around it (and in some parts of Fargo) and is much better

I've been aware of the Cable One issues and you are correct. MidCon is more than likely the cable we'll go with. Thanks for the heads up.

Larry

I have a excellent price from Mid-Continent for phone and internet (same speeds as Comcasts Blast for less $$) and it is available at the monument at the front of the lot. Just have to wait for the home to be completed and final papers signed. Then it's finding a Dish contractor to install a new dish and connect to our 2 VIP-612's. The builder is trying to complete the home quicker than the April 24 date we have now. We cleaned out the last of our personal items from the house in Plymouth and sign the final sale papers tomorrow. Then it's back to apartment living in Fargo for a while.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)