NASCAR 2017

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Yeah...apparently once you return to the track and confirm you meet the minimum speed, the clock goes away. I was listening to Harvick's scanner traffic, and that was how his crew chief explained it as well while they were working on the 4 car after one of the wrecks.
If thats the case, i wonder why Jr didnt stay working on his, i gotta believe he could make min. Speed.

Kyle Busch. time to let him sit out for a while
Sadly, that won't happen ...
Once again, according to him, he did nothing wrong, it was all Joeys fault.

Actually they were both at fault.
Kyle hit Joey first when he dropped down under Brad, but thats OK according to Kyle.
Joey then ... said he was loose and got into Kyle ... (personally, I think Joey knew what he was doing) ...

I don't know if one of Joeys guys actually Hit Kyle (good for him, it wasn't hard enough) or if the blood came from just the roughhousing going on afterwards, but if ya go over to the other guys place, expect issues.

Reactions: charlesrshell
I don't know if one of Joeys guys actually Hit Kyle (good for him, it wasn't hard enough) or if the blood came from just the roughhousing going on afterwards, but if ya go over to the other guys place, expect issues.

Yeah...once practically the whole 22 pit crew had Kyle on the ground, it was never going to end well for Kyle. :piethrow

That said...how bout that whale of a NASCAR official that single-handedly pulled Busch out of the middle of that ass-kicking!

Reactions: charlesrshell
Yeah...once practically the whole 22 pit crew had Kyle on the ground, it was never going to end well for Kyle. :piethrow

That said...how bout that whale of a NASCAR official that single-handedly pulled Busch out of the middle of that ass-kicking!
Poor Kyle .... I feel sooooo bad for him. :oldlaugh

Reactions: DWS44
Pulease..... Kyle despite the Busch temper is one of the most talented drivers period. How many drivers can break a leg, sit out part of the season recovering and in the end win it all in 2015. Logano
is talented but whenever some adversity hits him his whiney daddy comes to his rescue...

Sent from my iPhone using the SatelliteGuys app!

Who said anything about Kyle's driving ability ?

Logano's daddy ?
Who's that ?

As much as I dislike Kyle, he's a very good driver ... that said when he's pissed he often times will intentionally wreck people if the day is not going his way.

Yes, it will happen in the next few weeks if he's not in the top 5, maybe even then, just depends.

He's already put himself in the spotlight when he spouted off that Logona has it coming at the end of his walk while talking to someone in the press.

If it suits him, hes fine with the reporters, if he goes out of a race, he'll pout off and not talk to anyone, even though hes required by NASCAR if he finishes in the top section in the race.

You want to talk about someone that pouts, thats KYLE ....

Reactions: osu1991
Kyle lives for drama and only attacks if he knows someone will pull him away, thus saving his punk ass from getting pounded. I personally wish someone beats his ass to a pulp and puts a stop to his childish Bullsh!t. JUST MY OPINION
I agree ...

His brother finally grew up, wonder when Kyle will ?

He makes his own enemies by blaming everyone else whenever something happens and never admits to making a mistake.
Then when he does win, he goes out and does that bow with his sh*t eating grin on his face.

Then the media helps to propel the hate when they make a big deal out of his total wins, including Infinity and Truck races ... making it sound like hes so great.
99% of the Top racers don't bother with the lower leagues (a few do, but they don't tout them when they win lower races).

Reactions: HIFI
Nascar will be watching I'm sure ....
Typically they only give a token fine anyways and i wouldnt be surprised if the owner didnt pay it anyways.

Ok,
Who stole the real Kyle Busch ?

He finished 3rd today, was leading late ... no crying that something happened that he didn't cause is the reason why he didn't win ....

Announcers said he had the best car today, I disagree.
I think Chase Elliott had the best car till late when the brake issues hit him ... that happened to a lot of people today.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)